See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 September 2018

I have just got back from a mini break away, the hotel is very modern, everywhere is clean, our room was lovely small clean and compact room, everything you needed it didn’t matter room was small as only used it to sleep in. Room was cleaned everyday. I didn’t have breakfast as lots of nice places to at at the main square. I would defo stay at this hotel again, on negative is there was only one pillow I’m sure if I asked at reception I could get another but I was only on a mini break so didn’t ask

Room Tip: Could do with two pillows per bed
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
1  Thank mmrodham
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Arrived to a warm welcome from the staff.
Room was very clean and modern. The popular square is a short walk away, once you get your bearings.
Breakfast, we ate once, due to an early start to a day trip. Very continental breakfast.

Bedroom had free bottled water, replaced daily. Fridge can be filled with basics e.g. eggs, bread etc for a small fee. Free coffee tea etc but you pay for using the expresso pod coffee machine. £1 per cup.

Overall nice place. Only 3 star but feels better.

Room Tip: My room, 112 was on close to the road. It's not a busy road. windows closed keeps it very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SuperSuperKev
Reviewed 10 August 2018

10 min walk away from the centre of Krakow, away from the loud hostels. Nice clean room, basic amenities. Good value for money. The food for breakfast looked awful so we walked away from there quickly! I would stay again but not for more than 1-2 nights. It's a good place to lay your head, but not much more than that.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 7 nights. The hotel is in an okay location and is clean but there is no air conditioning so it was very hard to sleep. Reception were friendly gave me a fan for our room which was nice as we definitely wouldn't have been able to sleep without it.
Breakfast is ok but could be better, needs more vegan options and I noticed that most food was uncovered and flies were around it.
Overall it was ok but could be better, Krakow gets very hot in the summer and not having air conditioning is ridiculous.
It would maybe be okay for one or two nights but I wouldn't stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2018

I've booked a room in a Corner Hotel for one night only - I usually do that in Cracow in random hotels, as I visit it mostly when there are metal concerts in the City :). This time I was really positively surprised. The room was clean and spacious with quite modern finish. The only downside was that I took room for four people and it was rather for three and a half. The bed was big enough for two of us but you couldn't sleep on sofa without spooning the other person :D. Oh, and the sink in the bathroom could be slightly larger as this one wasn't big enough to brush your teeth without spilling some water.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends