“Good restaurant”

Ranked #181 of 1,757 Restaurants in Krakow
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This is an excellent restaurant located near the the end of ul. florianska. Wide range of polish cuisine excellently prepared. Warm rustic setting with open log fire. Very, very tasty food and very good value for money
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We saw this restaurant advertised in a local guide book and decided to try it on the appearance alone and we were not disappointed. All the food we ordered was good quality, very tasty and not expensive for such a nice atmospheric restaurant. It not too difficult to find as its near to St Florian's Gate, have a look on their website which gives a true reflection of the decor and what to expect. I will visit this place again next time I am in Kraków.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was recommended as a place of high quality food. The place is how shall I say interesting & challenging to find in the street. The food is of high quality & reasonably priced. I can highly recommend it if you are walking around the old town.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came across this place as we were out walking. It’s lovely food and atmosphere with friendly staff meant we went back again which we don’t usually do on a short trip.
Polish food at its best.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Stumbled across by chance and so glad we did, food was great and the staff were very friendly, we had a couple of starters, and a couple of main courses, with some sides, 3 wines and 3 large beers and it came to £27

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

For a restaurant so close to the main tourists sites,the prices are very reasonable for such good quality food. And drinks too.
I have recommended this restaurant to family and friends who have visited Kraków as it was the best we found.
I'd really recommend the bigos and caution against ordering much else as the stew/soup served in a huge crusty loaf was certainly enough for me when washed down with a couple of beers
I'd definitely return on a future visit to Kraków