Lowest prices for your stay
US$73
View deal
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$73
Priceline
All reviews lovely property perfect holiday swimming pool modern hotel good size junior suite spa area jacuzzi design
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2021

Me and my leadership team stayed at the Radisson Blu in Sopot. It was a crucial time for us as an executive team as we had not met since pre Covid. I have to say the hotel amenities and personnel were both top class. I stay in many hotels over the period of a year for my MD role and it’s all about the people and ease of getting things done. From the moment I arrived the hotel had a great feel. Public areas were light, spacious and modern and keep immaculate at all times. The bar and restaurant areas were kept to the same high standard. My room was spacious and modern but also had a classic feel to the layout. We dined in the restaurant on our first night and the standard of food and service were both of a high standard. Unfortunately I didn’t get time to use the spa which looked amazing. I travel to The Gdańsk area often and will start in this hotel from now on if they have any vacant rooms. A top recommendation.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Małgorzata Winiarska, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Sopot, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2021

Dear C693AViank
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review on TripAdvisor and for recommending our hotel.
We are delighted to hear that you found our hotel of a high level and that you had a nice time with us! Thank you indeed for highlighting high standard of our services which is our most valuable asset.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed 15 September 2021 via mobile

We have booked this hotel as a part of wedding anniversary celebration travel. Before arrival I have notified the hotel we will be checking in between 10-11pm. After checking in and leaving out luggage at our room we went immediately to the restaurant. We were hungry and really tired after our flight. At the bar we were told that kitchen is now closed and the only way to get some food is as a room service. We went back to the room only to discover there was no reply from room service team. We have rang continuously for 15 minutes with no luck. Then we tried the restaurant again no reply. Then we tried reception desk but we could not get connected ? My husband went downstairs but there was nobody to be seen at the reception desk. We ended up going to bed at 1am hungry and angry after our attempts to get some food from outside the hotel were equally unsuccessful.
Other issues include attitude from one of the staff when we asked for some directions as well as my unsuccessful attempt to book a manicure. I asked for a same day appointment but I was told there are no spaces. I appreciate that I was pushing my luck but as I have not seen any clients at the beauty salon few times I walked pass I thought my request will not be a problem. Having said all of the above, I have to say hotel has a beautiful and practical design. Swimming pool and saunas complex is world class. Also on our last night we have an amazing and attentive service from barman Bartosz. He brought my husband another drink as soon as he noticed the one he had before is finished without even being asked. He helped me to select a cocktail and was genuinely interested in helping us having nice evening. It was a truly five star service.
All in all, I think it is a very modern and well planned hotel. What let its down is the service.

Room tip: To avoid: Room service later at night
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank agnieszka72
Małgorzata Winiarska, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Sopot, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2021

Dear Agnieszka,
Thank you for your review.I apologize for the inconveniance regarding room service upon check in.I am glad that you enjoyed our interiors, lobby bar service and amazing wellness area.Just to clarify , even if upper Spa reception looks empty it doesn't mean that we have free space for treatments ,as in lower level all the Spa rooms might be full and no therapist available at the time.
Best regards from Sopot.I hope to welcome you again!

Reviewed 13 September 2021

Beautiful and modern facility, located in a great location, 5 minutes from the seaside promenade. Rooms very nicely arranged . I used the Family room with a balcony - a really beautiful interior. Radisson BLU is classy. A beautiful SPA & recreation part - an indoor swimming pool and 2 large jacuzzi, and a fantastic outdoor relax zone - deckchairs and 2 jacuzzi ! It is an absolute hit! Beautiful glass lobby where you can sit and relax (I recommend a Mango drink) on comfortable sofas or armchairs. Breakfasts are an absolute phenomenal! Incredibly selection of food. The same is for dinner. Let me add that dogs are really welcome. I have never met a more dog-friendly facility. After a week's stay, I came back maximum refreshed and relaxed . I do truly recommend it!

Room tip: I recommend rooms on the top 4th floor with balconies and a view of the outside relax area
1  Thank FellowTraveler814699
Małgorzata Winiarska, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Sopot, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2021

Dear FellowTraveler814699,

Thank you for sharing this excellent review on TripAdvisor.
We truly appreciate your kind words about our facilities, interiors and breakfast.
We look forward to welcoming you back at Radisson blu in the near future.
Best regards from still sunny Sopot!

Reviewed 6 September 2021

Drunken people screaming in the outside pool day AND night ( even at 12 pm!!!)
Than fire alarm at 5 am, because on of the kings of life decided to smoke in the non-smoking room. Show off with the proseco in the jacuzzi .
I dont recommend any of balcony rooms, you have to survive with this noise day ad night day.
Hotel should invest in a good security becuase it is attracting terrible quests

1  Thank Agnieszka B
Małgorzata Winiarska, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Sopot, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2021

Dear 18agnieszkab,
Thank you for your review. I apaoogize for the incovenince with noisy Guests.We do have professional security compnay.
Best regards!

Reviewed 26 August 2021

We consider the stay to be great, the double room is very comfortable, it is important, soundproofed, you couldn't hear your neighbors. A balcony would complement our happiness. A rich breakfast, sufficient for us. Service helpful, we had dinner ala card and the food was delicious, not fancy simple. Great long pool, great saunas. There were no crowds in the SPA area. I recommend a face massage, perfect. A very nice green corner with jazz outside. Perfect for reading a book and relaxing.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank agnieszkazY50UW
Małgorzata Winiarska, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Sopot, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2021

Dear Agnieszka,
Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent stay at Radisson blu Sopot. We are delighted to read that we were able to offer you some moments of serenity.
Thank you for your compliments regarding our Wellness area, breakfast and our attentive staff.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Warm regards from sunny Sopot!