1,506 results
All reviews all day breakfast trendy hotel old town dvd player wenceslas square great hotel thai massage deluxe room quiet side street hot items breakfast is served reception staff loved this hotel mini bar central location high ceilings visiting prague
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I spent 3 nights with my family in The Icon Hotel £ Lounge and I'm really satisfied. Excellent staff, very kind. I was there with my eight-mounth-old baby and they have been all very helpful. Good position and good restaurant. I reccomend it for a vacation in Prague.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights, at £400 it was a good price for a lovely hotel including breakfast. The staff on reception were extremely helpful, the gentleman that checked us in couldn’t do enough for us, he located and marked everything on a map and recommended places to eat. The location was great for what we wanted, we walked everywhere and only used the metro once when we travelled to and from the airport (a very straightforward and quick journey). The room was a great size, everything we needed and the bed was comfy. Breakfast was amazing, nice selection of continental items and the fresh to order things were amazing, I really enjoyed this over the usual buffet style. The only very minor negative points I have are that the ‘double’ bed was two single beds pushed together with two single duvets which isn’t my personal preference, the coffee wasn’t very nice at all and it would have been nice to have some water in the room as when we checked in at night we had to go find a shop to get some water but these are just small picky details that wouldn’t prevent me from recommending this hotel or staying here again in the future.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2018

From my entrance step until I departed I was treated like family. I was pampered a staff that was caring and interested in my journey touring their country. Each tour they helped me plan so as to experience the BEST of Prague and the Czech Republic. My room was spotless and well maintained during my stay. The BREAKFAST was UNEQUALD by any restaurant that I have dined. The other meals were also very tasteful. John the bartender was superb abd we became friends. He loved sports and helped me in my decisions of places to visit. I went back to Prague but unfortunately The Icon was booked solid. I was only a block away and visited the staff daily. That's how much they impressed me. I will return to The Icon. Ron Cabral Sr.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this centrally located hotel during October 2018. The hotel is comfortable and stylish and offers everything you need. The staff took exceptional care to make sure that we were comfortable and they catered to all our needs. The all day breakfast is a definite plus! We had a wonderful experience and would definitely recommend it!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2018

We had a fantastic stay at the ICON. very centrally located. walking distance to everything. Very good food and drinks at the restaurant at very reasonable prices.
Super Hastens beds, that we would never expect and very good breakfast.
On top of that excellent service from a very professional team that gave us the right directions to experience the city. Congratulations!

• Trip type: Travelled with family