3,434 results
All reviews palladium mall old town great location walking distance rooms are small metro station republic square powder tower free wifi charles bridge astronomical clock clean hotel by foot public transport tourist attractions nice breakfast breakfast buffet
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
KNebehajova, Front Office Manager at Ibis Praha Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Reviewed 15 September 2018

The parking is to expensive , from 8 pm until 4 am 23 € !The white wine offered for welcome was indrinkable.The rest was very good and we enjoy a lot our stay. The hotel is close to the old town, easy to reach by foot.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Guest, Dear Safari566804,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Praha Old Town.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Nice typical Ibis hotel, quite big. No comments on the room since it was clean and with the regular decoration of an Ibis hotel, if you are familiar with them. The breakfast lounge is huge, good buffet offers. Hot and cold food, fruit, breads, coffee machines, etc. It was perfect for the two day stay in Prague. We walked through the Old Town in a Sandemans Tour and took the River boat too. Walked from and to the Train station.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KNebehajova, Front Office Manager at Ibis Praha Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Diana G,
Thank you very much for sharing your positive opinion about the Ibis hotel Old Town with other travellers.
It is so great to read your kind words about our clean rooms, good breakfast buffet as well as about our nice location. Thank you once again for your positive review which is much appreciated.
We hope to welcoming you soon again to our hotel.

With best regards,

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel is in a great location, circa 10 minutes walk from the old town square, next to the Palladium shopping centre.

Room was clean, as was the bathroom. Lovely big shower cubicle, but shower not thermostatic, so temperature fluctuated, going from boiling to tepid.

Sound protection between rooms was non existent. My room was surrounded by a stag doo, who were particularly loud, so not great. I could hear the guys phone vibrate in the next room. I was woken on my first night, but thankfully, not on the second.

I was also called on the room phone twice, once at 2am telling me that my taxi was here (day 1) & the other at about midnight with someone ranting in Czech (day 2). Reported this to reception after the second call, didn’t seem too interested, also mentioned the stag doo noise and to their credit they offered to send security up if required and to move my room, however it was after midnight so didn’t see the point.

To sum up, good location, booked online prior to visit for approx £80 per night, so not particularly cheap, but this seems to be the way in Prague now. Not sure I would stay there again due to the noise issues.

Dear ewenrobb82,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Praha Old Town. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

A very good hotel in almost all aspects: super friendly and helpful front desk staff, excellent location near metro and downtown, and decent room. The only issue is the breakfast: despite going in what the elevator poster recommended as the quietest time, it was a zoo, jammed with people, and staff very loudly banging plates onto carts. They also tried to take away my fresh tray full of food when I went for a tea! Otherwise very pleasant stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KNebehajova, Front Office Manager at Ibis Praha Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Peter S,
Thank you for choosing the Ibis hotel Old Town for your visits to the Czech Republic and for taking the time to share with us your feedback regarding your stay. Your nice review is the best motivation for our entire team.
It was really big pleasure for us to read you enjoyed our good hotel, friendly and helpful front desk staff and excellent location.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!
With best regards,