All reviews clean rooms public transport old town curtains location
Reviewed 22 October 2018

I stayed at this hotel for the 14th time last week and goodness me how it has improved over the years. Amazing! I did experience a little hiccup when making the reservation this time which surprised me but this was resolved, and I am happy to comment that our stay at the Bologna was a truly enjoyable experience. Jana and Linda on reception were friendly and helpful at all times. Breakfast has also improved and opening up the Osteria has helped. Our rooms were really good with a terrace giving wonderful views across my favourite city. We didn't enjoy the restaurant as much this time. Several dishes on the menu were not available and so we didn't dine there as often but I understand changes to the menu were taking place. Overall, I love this hotel and will be looking forward to my next visit. Forgot to mention the warm welcome from Snr Pinelli and his wife.

Room tip: 6th floor for views across the city, it was actually very quiet up there too.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
VaclavM21, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Residence Bologna, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mrs. Margaret,

I would like to thank you on behalf of Residence Bologna for your excellent review.

It was a real pleasure to us to welcome you back. I would like to express my very special thanks to you for being our regular guest. Our main intention is to provide the best service possible and we are really glad that you can see the actual improvement since your last visit.

Thank you for your very kind words regarding our hotel and staff. I will be very happy to pass your compliments straight to Jana and Linda.

We wish you all the best and we are looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel was perfectly located. Free WiFi and breakfast was decent. Our room was facing the street and directly under a bar making it very loud until about four in the morning. Even from the fourth floor with the windows closed and the curtains pulled it sound like people were right outside our window.

Dear Hannah G,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share details about your recent stay in Prague with other travelers.

I am very sorry to hear that you experienced a noise issue. Unfortunately, the bar is not a part of our property, however we will definitely speak with the owner to make sure such a situation will not happen again.

On the other side, I would like to thank you for praising our location, WiFi and breakfast.

We wish you all the best and we hope we will welcome you back again!

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I came to this hotel with a group of travelers and they all liked how big and nicely decorated the rooms were and how clean the hotel was. My favorite thing is definitely the staff, they were so friendly, they helped me with a surprise for a birthday girl, they were also of a great help when a member of my group fell sick. l send my thanks to everybody from the kitchen staff and to the restaurant manager!
hotel also has a perfect location.
All l can do is recommend them and wish you a nice stay there!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Marina K,

it is my pleasure to answer on behalf of Residence Bologna to your very kind feedback.

We are very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay in Prague. Our staff is trained to always do their best to satisfy our guests and we are happy to hear that you loved each aspect of your well-deserved time at our hotel.

I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding our location, hotel itself and especially our staff. I will be very happy to forward your beautiful compliments to all of them.

We wish you all the best and we are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I had a really good experience apart from 1 night where I accidentally locked my roommate out of the room and the receptionist wouldn't help him get in and so he had to wait until 7am to go into the room.

Another issue I had was the payment options for the hotel as when we got there they wanted us to pay in a way which would cost a lot more due to the exchange rate but luckily some of us noticed this and paid the amount which was agreed upon booking.

This hotel was in a good location and we could easily get around the city centre of prague.

It was a no frills hotel but did the job.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Theo G,

I would like to thank you on behalf of Residence Bologna for taking the time to publish this review.

I am really sorry to hear that you and your friend have faced an issue with locking the room and I would like to deeply apologize for not solving the problem to your satisfaction.

I would like to kindly assure you that this is certainly not our standard and I would love to ask you to give us another chance to fix the impression you may have from your last visit.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

On our recent visit to Hotel Bologna we were very happy with its location situated minutes walk to all restaurants shops public transport friendly helpful staff, good breakfast, clean rooms would highly recommend it

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank annboylansmail

Dear annboylansmail,

it is my pleasure to answer to your feedback on behalf of Residence Bologna hotel.

We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your well-deserved time in Prague. Our main intention is to make the stay of our guests the happiest and memorable and I am really glad to hear that we met your expectations in the most positive way.

Thank you for your kind words regarding our location, rooms, breakfast and our staff. I will certainly be pleased to pass your compliments to all of them.

We wish you all the best and we are looking forward to your next visit!