1,106 results
All reviews old town square junior suite astronomical clock painted beams perfect location charles bridge recommend this hotel living area sitting room sofa bed the main square beautiful hotel large bathroom beautiful room breakfast was included long weekend quiet street
Reviewed 22 April 2017

Accidentally booked this hotel (didn't realise currency was not in AUD on booking site) but we really enjoyed it despite it being above our usual range. 2 beds, huge rooms, 2 bathrooms. Loved having option of bath and shower and lovedd the bubble bath. Expensive furniture and de decore is not my thing but hubby loved it.
As with every other Central Europe hotel we have been in so far (8 now), air con is really bad but because the rooms were so big and the street relatively quiet, this helped a lot. Staff mostly friendly (for Central Europe). Right in the centre of the old town.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
ManagementIG, Residence Manager at Iron Gate Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Dear GohnGohn,

Thank you for your lovely review and I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your time with us even though it was booked accidentally as you've mentioned above.

I do apologise for the airconditioning not working up to your satisfaction.

However I do hope I may have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Iron Gate Hotel & Suites some time in the future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights with my mom and my 5 year old daughter. Hotel's location was perfect only few minutes away from the astronomical watch/square, & shopping street. And about 10 minutes walk away to the Charle's bridge and on the way to the Charle's Bridge you will be able to do some nice souvinir shopping, also can find a great snack/ lunch place. The hotel is located in a very quiet area but still just walking distance to sights.
I recommend to take the hotel's chauffer to and from the airport for a smooth way to the hotel specially if you have a small kid/ kids. When we arrived at the airport our driver was a little bit late due to a slight traffic. But since we booked the chauffer thru the hotel we got assitance from the hotel to find out where/how long will it take for the driver to get to the airport. M
Arriving at our hotel we were amazed by small but nice reception area. Staff were helpful and friendly. We booked the junior suite and was surprised to see a large room, and very clean, and very nice bathtub that my daughter enjoyed. Only thing that was a bit minus for me was there was not enough lightning in the room.
On our first night we ordered roomservice that took about 45 min.
Breakfast was great selection and we did enjoy it thoug few times we had to look for the staff to order coffee.
During our last night i decided to settle our bill since we are checking out early. On the day of our check out we got help with our lagguages and checking out went smoothly. Overall we really did enjoy our visit to Prague and our stay in iron gate hotel & suites.
To the staff thank you very much. See you again

Stayed: April 2017
ManagementIG, Residence Manager at Iron Gate Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Dear Maricris G,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to the Iron Gate Hotel & Suites and I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your experience.

I thank you for your compliments regarding the rooms, the breakfast and the staff.
I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel at some time in the future.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

The location of this hotel is very central and.The breakfast was excellemt.staff members are kind and good in-service. Hotel building heritage structure which brings good memories of old town site at Prague.

Room Tip: Good service
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com

Dear RYoko T,

Thank you for your most recent review and I am delighted to read your positive feedback regarding your stay.

I hope I may have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Iron Gate Hotel & Suites some time in the future.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

We were in this hotel& in Prague for just a long week end March 31-April 3,2017 to be exact.Experienced so far is good & probably be back again someday.Also i´ll recomend this place to anyone.There was just a bit set back.1st the chauffeur was late only couple of minutes thou, but compensated cause he´s a really nice guy.2nd when we ordered room service from a menu in the room but not availble.just wondering why put that menu there????2nd breakfast day,lady waitress asked my room nos 5x & key card...we even asked to join 2 tables since we´re 3 but we´re ignored so we just did it ourselves.the 1st day breakfast, the waiter helped us...2nd day,ignored.. so 3rd day we just did it ourselves.But otherwise everybody has been nice & accommudating & we would like to take that matters, than the bad.We´re also happy about the junior suite that we booked.it´s really spacious & the bath tub that we requested....to the management & staffs,thank you!

Stayed: April 2017
ManagementIG, Residence Manager at Iron Gate Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Dear philitina143fi,

Thank you for your review and I am delighted to read that in genreal you enjoyed your visit to the Iron Gate Hotel & Suites.

I am so pleased to read your positive feedback regarding your stay and I also thank you for bringing to my attention the numbers of set backs which I have addressed.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Iron Gate for six days. From start to finish, we had a pleasant stay. We booked the car service to and from the airport, which was reasonably priced and easy! Every staff member was professional and friendly. The location is perfect for exploring the city, since the historical sites are in walking distance, and there's a metro stop close by. The breakfast buffet provided lots of variety of hot and cold choices. Our junior suite was spacious and clean. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
ManagementIG, Residence Manager at Iron Gate Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear alilodd80,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to the Iron Gate Hotel & Suites and I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed all aspects of your experience.

I thank you for your compliments regarding the staff and service provided.

David Roubíček