“Great selection of ales and lagers!”
Review of Prague Beer Museum - CLOSED

Prague Beer Museum
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

I would highly recommend visiting here! Great atmosphere, really attentive friendly bar staff, and the wide selection of ales and lagers is great! I asked the waitress to pick 5 of her favourites and they were all lovely, try the Matuska ale! You won't regret it! We ordered some chips and other sides as we spent most of our evening here, quick service, food was nice, and the music is cracking.
10/10!

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Definitely not a museum but no one comes here looking for a museum - this place is busy, tasty and a great intro to all the different types of beers in general and in Prague in particular. We discovered Matruska...

If you don't know your beers that well, order the taster menu of 10 beers (of your choice). Good fun.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Not really a museum and don't be put off by the front, once inside like an old pub.
You can have 5 or 10 trays of taster beers from the menu to try, the wife and I had 10 to try but there was many others that could be chosen.
Certainly enjoyed the experience well worth a visit

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Loved this place not exactly a museum tho! You have a menu to choose taster beers from 5 or 10 then get tasting! My husband loves beer so this was a perfect place for his birthday wk to go! You would never think to go in from the outside but please do as the staff are great and friendly and answer any questions you have! I will say it is smoky so if you really are anti cigarettes then don't bother! I don't smoke but It didn't bother me to be honest. We loved it that much we went back in the evening so my husband could drink more of his favourite bakalar beer, listen to the music and soak up the relaxed atmosphere of this great Prague pub!