“Go inside! ”
Review of Prague Beer Museum - CLOSED

Prague Beer Museum
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Loved this place not exactly a museum tho! You have a menu to choose taster beers from 5 or 10 then get tasting! My husband loves beer so this was a perfect place for his birthday wk to go! You would never think to go in from the outside but please do as the staff are great and friendly and answer any questions you have! I will say it is smoky so if you really are anti cigarettes then don't bother! I don't smoke but It didn't bother me to be honest. We loved it that much we went back in the evening so my husband could drink more of his favourite bakalar beer, listen to the music and soak up the relaxed atmosphere of this great Prague pub!

Date of experience: March 2017

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Interesting place, however, the air was thick with smoke and no particular area for non smokers, which quite ruined the visit.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

When we arrived outside I thought we were in the wrong place, but alas we ventured inside. The place was quiet and we ordered 5 taster beers each which arrived in a rack resembling something from my old chemistry classes! The beers were amazing and we tried 10 each in all. Music was great too - background music, until the barman obviously had an obsession for the Kaiser Chiefs which then became a little repetitive!
Food was ordered but not cooked on the premises - cooked nearby and delivered by a boy on a bike...very odd but great pub food none the less! Was actually one of the highlights of my Prague trip so would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

We loved our time in here - what we can remember of it anyway!

Friendly helpful staff, delicious beer (would recommend the blueberry beer, well tasty), and would absolutely recommend the 'sticks' of beer to sample a bit of everything. We spent the majority of the day there and ended up only spending around £10, which says it all really!

Absolute must-go when you're in Prague.