“Don't be put off by the outside - it's brilliant inside!”
Review of Prague Beer Museum - CLOSED

Prague Beer Museum
Reviewed 5 March 2017

When we arrived outside I thought we were in the wrong place, but alas we ventured inside. The place was quiet and we ordered 5 taster beers each which arrived in a rack resembling something from my old chemistry classes! The beers were amazing and we tried 10 each in all. Music was great too - background music, until the barman obviously had an obsession for the Kaiser Chiefs which then became a little repetitive!
Food was ordered but not cooked on the premises - cooked nearby and delivered by a boy on a bike...very odd but great pub food none the less! Was actually one of the highlights of my Prague trip so would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

We loved our time in here - what we can remember of it anyway!

Friendly helpful staff, delicious beer (would recommend the blueberry beer, well tasty), and would absolutely recommend the 'sticks' of beer to sample a bit of everything. We spent the majority of the day there and ended up only spending around £10, which says it all really!

Absolute must-go when you're in Prague.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

This is the third time that I've been here and i love it! The beer is great, the food is very tasty, and it's affordable! Gonna come back anytime! \i/

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Great selection of local beers and snack menu, We had a sampler tray of 10 beers before wobbling off on our way to explore the city. Most staff were fine except for the surly barman. Beers were not labelled on the taster ticket in the correct order so when we ordered a pint of what we each fancied we got the wrong drinks and they refused to change them.