3,125 results
All reviews boscolo prague cigar bar new york cafe autograph collection former bank beautiful hotel old town beautiful lobby steam room and sauna spa area luxury hotel the main train station high ceilings superior room an upgrade breakfast buffet main attractions
Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

I stayed last week in this hotel and everything was amazing, it is an excellent hotel, staff are so lovely and friendly, special thanks to Darina, Suzana, and Amin. They also got a perfect Spa and excellent massage, everything was great :)

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Jan L, Manažer at Carlo IV, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2016

Dear valued guest,

thank you very much for taking your time to review your recent stay at Boscolo Prague.

We aim to provide service of the highest quality and I am delighted to hear that was accomplished during your stay. We always want you to feel welcomed and well looked after.

Our Spa is a great place to relax at and I am happy to hear you had time to try it.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 March 2016

I had a very good roomdeal in this hotel. The rooms are fantastic and Nice. And the hotel itself is beautiful. A true 5 star experiance !
I also tried the pool and spa in the hotel which was very relaxing. I would easily stay again if i can affort it ! i will look closely to good deals at this hotel in the future .

Room Tip: any will be fine, do not expect great views....
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends

Dear valued guest,

Our Spa is a great place to relax at after a busy say - I am glad to hear you had time to try it.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

This is our last night at the Boscolo and it is amazing, from the minute you walk in the hotel looks impressive and it does not disappoint, the breakfast has a huge amount of choice the spa is really relaxing, although I don't agree that hotel guest should have to pay extra between 17:00 and 20:00 or leave, other than this definitely 5 star. All the staff are really helpful and the hotel,is spotless, would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear valued guest,

We strive to provide service of the highest quality and I am delighted to know that was accomplished during your stay.

The hotel is inspired by Modernism, which is visible in its overall architecture and style.

I am glad to hear your enjoyed our breakfast selection - we want everyone to find their favourites.

I am happy to hear you had time to enjoy our Spa. In the past, we had complaints about the Spa being overcrowded and noisy. This is why the 10 euro fee was introduced between 5 pm and 8 pm. It eliminated these issue and gives our guests the opportunity to enjoy the Spa in a peaceful environment.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

We have just stayed here to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary. It is a very opulent hotel about 10 minutes from the old town and main square. On arrival we were greeted with hot flannels and a bite size cake which I thought was a lovely touch. We stayed in Junior Suite 215 which was lovely with everything available including iron, ironing board, robe, slippers, in room safe, hairdryer and all toiletries. There is complimentary tea and coffee available but everything else in the room is chargeable through the mini bar including water. We had a wonderful 90 minute couples spa treatment which was divine and around the same costs as a good spa treatment in the UK. The pool area is lovely with welcome loungers to relax on at your leisure. We had a celebratory dinner in the Salon Restaurant which was Italian cuisine. The food really was beautiful and worth the amount we paid. It is a real shame that the restaurant doesn't appear to be used by many of the guests. The bar and restaurant service was excellent and all very friendly. We visited Prague castle which is well worth it but cold so make sure you wrap up warm. The changing of the guard happens hourly with a band playing at midday. If I could change anything next time it would be to ask for a quiet room as the road is very noisy throughout the day and night. I do also feel that a hotel of this calibre should offer complimentary water. Overall a great stay in a lovely hotel. I would like to thank Daniel on concierge for organising our champagne breakfast and spa treatments through an email communication from home everything was perfect thank you.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lisylouHerneBay
Jan L, Manažer at Carlo IV, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2016

Dear valued guest,

thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay at Boscolo Prague.

We aim to provide service of the highest quality and I am delighted to hear that was accomplished during your stay. I am very happy to hear you chose Boscolo Prague for your wedding anniversary celebration! We always want you to feel welcomed and well looked after.

I am very happy to hear your enjoyed our Spa and that you were satisfied with the provided services.

I am glad to know you used our New York Café and that you like our menu selection. We always want you to find your favourites among what we have to offer.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

A weekend trip with girlfriends - the hotel is in the new town but still within easy walking into the main square - 10 mins on foot.
The hotel was absolutely superb - we were treated like royalty - there is actually a red carpet up the entrance steps.
The spa was luxurious, the bar was modern, the building ornate - the rooms were spacious & breakfast was excellent.
I would definitely return - we didn't want to leave!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends

Dear valued guest,

thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay at Boscolo Prague.

The hotel has a very central location, with public transport right off the door and the main touristic attractions in walkable distance.

Boscolo Prague is inspired by Modernism, which is visible in its overall architecture and style.

I am glad to hear your enjoyed both, our services at the New York Cafe and in the Spa. Both are great places to relax at.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.