1,063 results
All reviews tram stop called hotel city centre main building big tv day ticket mini bar in the room the hotel reception close to the airport modern hotel underfloor heating clean rooms nice size buy tickets wi fi pleasant stay easy access
Reviewed 27 March 2016

Amazing hotel for the price paid.. The room was very clean, comfortable and had everything needed. They had put the baby bed and didn't charge anything for the same. The front desk was also ok but i guess they should practice smiling more ;-) The hotel is new. It is a bit far away from city center but that is compensated by the direct tram which runs every4-5 mins during peak hours. The only disadvantage for us was that this hotel is a little bit at height from the tram station i.e. around 25-30 stairs without lift. So if you are travelling with a baby strollor, you may have a hard time. But i guess nothing can be done for this problem as this is something related to location of the property. Once you enter the property you will have nice experience. The free wifi was superb as well.. You can even watch high quality video without buffering..Overall I will stay in the same hotel if I travel to prague again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank lalitgarg2016
Jana F, Manažer at GOLF Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Dear guest,

thank you for your review, we really appreciate it.

We are happy if we can make our guest satisfied and happy.

We will try to practice more smiling :)

If you travel with baby strollor you can exit on the station Vozovna Motol, where it is more suitable for baby strollor.

We will looking forward to your next visit

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights on a stag do. The hotel is 4 star, very nice public areas and bar. There seems to be quite a few business locals who eat in the bar which is a good sign. Only complaint is sometimes the bar service was painfully slow just to get a beer. The barmaid was the same lady for our entire stay, slow service but she was ok as a person. There is also a sauna but you need to pay for that. Breakfast was fine, quite impressed actually but the staff take too long to replace items that have finished such as scrambled egg etc. The hotel is about 25 minute tram ride from the city centre. Didn't really cause and issue as the hotel facilities are quite good and we weren't in a rush to leave every morning. You need to buy a tram ticket from reception as you cant pay on board. Various types are available, I bought a 3 day unlimited for about £10. To get to the rooms you have to walk outside the hotel and walk up behind to the room blocks at the rear which some people could find inconvenient but it was fine for us. At the end of the day it's good quality but cheap, if you don't like being too far from the action then pay more and stay in the centre but the tram journey each day was fine for us.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Jana F, Manažer at GOLF Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2016

Dear Andrew,

thank you for your review, we really appreciate it, because it help us to improve our services.

We will do our best to improve our services. I hope that you will give us your trust again, you can compare our improvements in the future.

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

Everything in this hotel is yellow. It is really funny and class.
I arrived from airport in 20 min by car and everybody is perfect.
The room is really clean and I found a bottle of sparkling wine in my room like a gift.
Breakfast propose a full European breakfast with bread, eggs, bacon, sausages, fruits, pastries
You could park your car in front of hotel.
The bed is good but too soft for me.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank William J
Jana F, Manažer at GOLF Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2016

Dear guest,

thank you for your review, we really appreciate it.

We are happy that you were satisfied with our services and hotel. We would like to apologize you if the bed was too soft for you.

We hope that you will choose our hotel for your next visit

Reviewed 7 March 2016

The Golf was a perfect choice for my 10 night recent stay.
I could not fault my very comfortable accommodation. Staff very polite & friendly.
Breakfast 7 to 10 am, out of this world. best ever, in my long hotel experiences. Excellent 'smiley' waiting staff, mainly from Ukraine.
From the same country came the room service staff, everything was spotlessly cleaned.
The tram 9, every 8 minutes to the centre of Prague is about a 25 minute ride, no problem for me. Night tram 58 service too.
My only criticism, why do some thoughtless guests have to bang shut their room doors day & night, to disturb others, instead of closing them quietly?

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank keithjackson
Jana F, Manažer at GOLF Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Dear guest,

thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. We are happy that you were satisfied with our services and that was perfect choice for you.
We would like to apologize you for behaviour of other guests. If this happens, please inform our reception, they can help you to solve this problem.
We hope that you will choose again in the future

Reviewed 4 March 2016

The hotel is located outside the city centre. However, there is a tramline stop just 200 metres away with a direct line to the old town every 10 minutes. Rooms are very affordable: I payed € 164 for four nights with two persons. Breakfast was better than in any hotel I have visited so far. The rooms are recently renovated and tastefully decorated. The hotel is extremely clean and has very fast wifi in every room. Staff is helpful and friendly.
The hotel has a spa and welness that can be booked privately at a very affordable rate. It has a very good restaurant, offering dishes based on Czech cuisine. I can especially recommend the cabbage soup.
The only drawback I could imagine is that, probably because of its fair rates, the hotel is also popular with classes visiting Prague. During our stay the hotel had a lot of student visitors. It sometimes was a bit crowdy and noisy. Nevertheless, I will definitely book Hotel Golf again when I return to Prague.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Jana F, Manažer at GOLF Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Dear guest,

thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. We are happy that you were satisfied with alll of our services.

We would like to apologize you for noisy of group. We will do our best to solve this problem for future.

We hope that you will give us your trust again, so you can compare our improvements.