1,064 results
All reviews tram stop called hotel city centre main building big tv day ticket mini bar in the room the hotel reception close to the airport modern hotel underfloor heating clean rooms nice size buy tickets wi fi pleasant stay easy access
Reviewed 8 September 2015

Excellent Breakfast Close to Tram stop (only 15 minutes to city center).
Easily accessible by car with Free Parking! Free bottle of wine! I was travelling with small kids aged 9 and 5 and this hotel was one of the best hotels I have EVER stayed at. My kids loved everything about the hotel and the trampoline outside was a bonus! Everything was almost perfect! For the price I paid, I don't believe I will ever be looking at any other hotel in Prague for my future stays. Thank you Hotel Golf for an amazing experience!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank DM1074
Alena T, Manažer at GOLF Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2015

Dear guest,

thank you for you review, we really appreciate it. We are happy that you had lovely time with your family in our hotel and that you were satisfied with our services, especially kids.

You are always welcome with your all family in our hotel

Reviewed 7 September 2015

This hotel is well located for about a Ten minute tram ride into the town. It is nothing particularly to look at externally but it is clean, comfortable and good value for money. Staff are very helpful, rooms are clean, of a reasonable size and quite adequate, tea and coffee facilities are in the room as well as a safe and a fridge. There is an option to change from B and B to half board at a Good price of 12 Euros pp. this is well worth it. Although the menu is limited it is perfectly adequate and Includes soft drink. It was easy to find from the motorway. Rooms away from the car park are preferential.

Room Tip: Keep away from the car park as the bin lorry arrives very early and is noisy!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Alena T, Manažer at GOLF Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2015

Dear guest,

thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. We are happy that you were satisfied with our services and hotel.

Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

I love this hotel as it is located in quiet part of Prague. It is like 15 minutes by tram from city center, team stop is 50meters from hotel. Hotel looks very fresh and modern, rooms are well equipped, clean and modern. Also I have to mention the bed matress, which is very comfy. Breakfast selection is cool and tasty. Thumbs up for this hotel as it is my favorite in Prague.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Pitr F

Dear guest,

thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. We are happy that you were satisfied with our services and we hope that we will stay your favorite hotel.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

I stayed at this hotel as it was very near to where my Czech friend lived. The price for my 4 night stay was very reasonable and I had no complaints about the choice at breakfast, other than no English teabags were available (nor in the room) Just as well I take my own supply. The room was comfortable and glad there was also a fan as the temperature was high in the 30s. However, I was disappointed there were no drawers in the room and everything was out in the open - on shelves. Nice bathroom though could have done with a decent hand towel plus the bathsize one.

Room Tip: None of the rooms have views of note but all are accessible by lift
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Alena T, Manažer at GOLF Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2015

Dear guest,

thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. It is important to us to improve our services.

We are happy that you were satisfied with our services and hotel. We have room designed with one type of wardrobe, I am sorry if this type doesn´t like you.

I hope that you will choose our hotel for your next visit

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

Great value for spent money.
Design of rooms is amazing, bad comfortable, everything very clean, good wi-fi, diverse breakfast, helpful and kind stuff.
Congrats to managment great job, we'll definetly come back again, and suggest this hotel to friends.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear madam,

thank you for your very nice review. We are happy that you were satisfied with our hotel and services.