All reviews exhibition grounds tram stop poor breakfast decent hotel rooms are comfortable budget hotel free breakfast old town stops stromovka centre city toilet europe
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel because it was the official hotel of the tennis tournament I went with my players and it was a great surprise, the rooms are comfortable, they have space and they are clean. The breakfast was good! The restaurant works for lunch and dinner and it has quality! The staff are very nice!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Hotels in Prague are quite expensive. Hotel Expo may be a unique price-quality option. Situated not far from center (several tram stops), is a quiet hotel, that mostly suits to business travelers. During our 2-days stay, hotel was hosting tennis-players, so it was quite noisy, as they are young.

But generally the hotel seems to be quiet place to stay with a superb outside terrace. Service is very good!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2018

We only stayed at Expo for 2 nights as part of a hockey tour. We had heard stories about hotels in Europe so were a little nervous about what we were getting. We were very nicely surprised. The rooms seemed to have been recently updated. They were clean and the bed was comfortable. My daughter and I were in one room and my husband and son in the room next door. Our room had the toilet and shower separated, while my husbands were together. The staff was really nice and friendly, very helpful. Many in our group had the Goulash Soup for supper with fresh bread. It was absolutely amazing. My husband had the Goulash meal and certainly was not disappointed. There was great selection for breakfast. Even my picky eater found stuff to eat. Our tour spent all day in Old Town but we didn't want to so took the public transit back to the hotel. A quick ride and we were back. The tram stop is very close to the hotel. If I ever come back to Prague, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here during our 2017 Christmas trip for 3 nights to Prague. I would say it is just an average hotel, not sure why it's 4 star. Far from the buzzing old town, almost deserted after 6 p.m, rooms are spacious but I guess old styled. Was overpriced when we booked via booking.com but found to be much cheaper on the day when we arrived. Breakfast is ok with less veriety in the buffet. Overall an Ok experience but wouldn't recommend high for this one.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

We were at Expo Hotel for 4 nights, the rooms were very cozy and clean, great breakfast, the decoration is preety, but the best is the staff, they were all amazing and very helpfull!!! 5stars to the staff! Very Nice place to stay

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple