5,527 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecloud barold townczech househuge hotelviking cruiseduty managerminute walkpublic areasbreakfast buffetexcellent hoteltop floormodern hotelczech republicmetro stationcity centrebeautiful city
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Stayed for 5 days. Comfortably located from city center (18 minutes walk). Good locale with river on the side and beautiful view from Cloud Bar. Hotel staff is very courteous and helpful. Food has variety and good spread. Rooms are comfortable

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

This Hilton hotel got us by surprise when we arrived in the lobby, a huge and spectacular place , we got a lovely room and got Executive lounge access being a member with Hilton hhonors , Jan made our day , he received us personal on the Executive Floor and made sure that we know everything about the facilities, they have a nice steak house restaurant on the lobby plus a brasserie at the level 1 , the breakfast was exceptional I would like to recommend with all my heart this breakfast is way better than all breakfast we ever tried at Hilton along the years ( nr 1 for the breakfast for the options they have there is amazing ) is a nice location too , very close to all tourist attractions, well done Hilton Prague you really made our stay great !

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Tadeas K, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you very much for sharing such a great review.

I am delighted to read that your time in Hilton Prague was memorable and exceeding your expectations. I will be more than happy to pass your kind words to my colleague Jan and be assured, that such kind of a feedback is the true reward for the hotel staff.

I am looking forward to welcome you back in our property whenever the journeys will bring you back to Prague.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 1 May 2018

This hotel is away from the centre but accessible by tram and bus to the centre. The staff are very informative.
Rooms can overlook the main atrium or overlook the local area and river.
Food in the Rotisserie restaurant is well priced and full of flavour with excellent presentation.

Room Tip: New smart technology allows access to lifts , so although it seems public it is secure.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Tadeas K, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you very much for sharing your review.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you remained satisfied with the hotel as well as the services provided.

Moreover, thank you very much for your kind words about the hotel staff, we appreciate that.

I am looking forward to host you again on your next visit in Prague.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel but don’t count on getting the room type you request even if you prepay for it. My parents and i stayed here and neither of us got the right type of room. My parents’ was so bad, they paid for a king room and instead got a room with a sofa bed only. I don’t even know why they have rooms with only a sofa bed but apparently they do and they will give it to you when you paid for something else. They then tried to tell my parents they could pay $80 more per night for an upgrade. What?! My room was wrong but at least sort of comparable (two twins instead of a king). At least they gave us all free breakfast each day, but still.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you very much for sharing your review.

I am disappointed to read, that the stay of yours and your parents was not up to your expectations and please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Despite your negative experience I truly hope I will have the chance to welcome you back in our property again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

The rooms are a good size and they are quite clean. The hotel it’s self is really big and the staff are pleasant enough, the bar and restaurant are over priced for the area but the cloud bar is expensive but does provide a high level of service so it’s balances out

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Somegood
Marketa S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

We are very delighted to read that your recent stay fulfilled your expectations in terms of size and cleanliness of the room, as well as the efficiency of the hotel staff.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at the Hilton Prague Hotel.

With kind regards,