2,969 results
All reviews jewish quarter zlata praha old town square great location charles bridge the club lounge rooftop restaurant river view pillow menu within walking distance bit dated breakfast buffet top floor astronomical clock the main square very nice hotel beautiful city
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Gym is good. The best bit in fact.
Rest of hotel is very dated & shabby and needs a full refurb. Rooms are small and air conditioning not great. Can’t open a window fully.
The whole hotel might once have been bling but is looking tired.
Staff are trained and OK but tired and overwhelmed by the constant tour groups coming in and out. Thousands of people staying for 1 night on their cruise/tour of Europe. That’s the problem really. The hotel is doing fine I’m sure by these groups but that is it’s function now. It’s now longer a 5star hotel for individual guests and don’t expect anything special.

Maybe if they don’t touch the decor for another 20 years it will become a ‘classic’. I doubt it.

I stayed for 2weeks for work. My 10th time in Prague. Every other hotel (in Prague) I have stayed in has been better.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Boboclown
Robert R, General Manager at InterContinental Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Boboclown,
Thank you for your valuable review. We do apologize that your recent visit at our property did not meet expectations. I do understand your concerns and I would like to assure you that renovation works are already planned in the near future and there will be possibility to book new rooms online soon. We still do hope having a chance to welcome you back in the future and prove to you our commitment. Please also take in consideration that the whole city is very busy as is going through the high season. If there is anything additional what we can do for your now or during your future time in Prague, please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues directly.
With kind regards,
Petr Vodicka
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We loved everything about this hotel. The staff was wonderful. The room was lovely and the location was perfect! We had the breakfast buffet each morning and it had something for everyone. We arrived several hours before check in and spent a few hours sleeping on the chaise lounges around the pool. They were able to get us into our room by 1:00! Love this place and would definitely recommend and return

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2018

We stayed here during a Tauck tour and frankly preferred the Prague Marriott where we had stayed the previous 2 nights on our own. The hotel is “on the river” but your river view mostly includes traffic along the nearby bridge. The hotel is decorated in a very modern motif. Their breakfast buffet was very good and included anything you wanted to eat: omelets, bacon, eggs, cheese, yogurts, etc. I liked the location of the Marriott better for walking to the Charles Bridge and the old town. We also received better and friendlier service from the Marriott staff and concierge. Although we arrived at 3:00 (check-in time) our room was not ready and we were told to “go wait”. When we inquired 20 minutes later, our room was ready, so we walked over to get our luggage and took it ourselves to our room (glad nobody else decided to take it b/c the bellman didn’t seem to be watching it, nor did they offer to assist us). Don’t think I’d stay here again or recommend it based on our experience.

Stayed: August 2018
Robert R, General Manager at InterContinental Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear c T,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel on our TripAdvisor page. We do apologize that your recent visit at our property did not meet expectations. Please may I invite you to contact me directly at petr.vodicka@icprague.com as this is really very important for me so any kind of detailed information regarding the luggage concern would be highly appreciated. I do hope having a chance to welcome you back with us and prove to you our commitment.
Kind Regards
Petr Vodicka
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 18 September 2018

This hotel is extremely nice, clean and quiet. There was a bit of a mix up due to the lack of communication between the corporate office and hotel, but the staff went above and beyond to get it sorted out. Our room overlooked the river and boardwalk and was very comfortable! We definitely recommend InterContinental and will use them again when we return.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I stayed at this hotel for a business conference and I was impressed from the time I entered the lobby. You can view brand new Rolls Royces from the front desk as there's a mini-dealership attached to the hotel. There's also a Bally's store and several other high-end shops in the lobby area. The service was outstanding from start to finish. There were only two minor glitches. The concierge staff didn't smile much, perhaps this is a cultural thing and the restaurant line for the complimentary breakfast was insanely long. The room I was assigned was dated but comfortable with a nice view of the river.

Stayed: September 2018