1,053 results
All reviews old town beautiful hotel turn down service wenceslas square spa facilities city centre quiet neighborhood fitness center mini bar the main tourist long weekend beautiful room public transportation on foot executive room four nights would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Stunning.. Breath taking.. A Wow Hotel! Its a work of art .. The ambience, the decor.. Bowls me over! I equate this hotel to St Regis Rome❤️ The best part is that although this hotel gives the Uppity Upscale ambience.. The staff are wonderful.. They are warm, helpful and they smile from the heart! This is just precious. The rooms are comfortable, big pillows, airy big windows.. The bathroom is superb with heated floors!!! Just view my pics please. Nothing to fault the room. The rest of the hotel is grand with impressive old glamour reading rooms and dining rooms so grand! Napkins are linen not paper.. What a touch of luxury.. I desire to come back ... Totally in love❤️

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Petr M, Manager at Le Palais Art Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2016

Dear Roselina A,

I am really delighted to read your feedback and comments about our hotel. Me and my team are proud hosts for all of our guests and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay in Le Palais Art Hotel Prague, moreover that you would come back.
I would like to thank you on behalf of my team, I will definitely share your comments with all of our employees to prove them that our continuous effort to provide great services is worth it.
Thank you and I am looking forward to welcoming you in our hotel again soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

The hotel is a bit out of the way but you can jump on a train down the street. We used Mike the Chauffeur to pick us up at the airport.

Breakfast was included but was it was disorganized and no information was given at check in or otherwise. One morning it was so busy and it had rained, so no outdoor seating available, there was no place to sit. One waiter even said I'm too busy to help you. Which was good and bad, at least he was honest but at a hotel of this caliber I'd expect more better.

Our room was lovely. Beautifully decorated, very clean, well stocked with tea, water & amenities.
Also front desk staff was helpful with bus tickets & directions.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Wanderlust_Bee,
Thank you very much for your constructive feedback.
Your comment shows clearly where we have to make improvements. I shared your comments within my team and we assure that this will not happen again in the future. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the unpleasant experience. I thank you again for posting your comment, and hope to welcome you again.
Regards,

Reviewed 28 August 2016

hotel is nice, reception is perfect, breakfast is very good.
but rooms are really small for 5 star hotel, i think my room on 4th floor was like 12m2.
apart from room size - everything was really good!
gym is one of the best for hotel gyms.
but room is 200+ eur per night. i do believe that it's a bit overpriced.

Room Tip: not top floor, ceilings are very low due to the roof specifics
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Dear Elena S,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am sorry to hear, that your room did not met all your expectations. For your information, size of our smallest rooms is 21m2.We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed with a group of about 30 persons in the hotel and each single one of them absolutely loved it. The management and staff are extremely friendly, helpful and professional. The rooms are very nice and the suits all have a super original touch.
Breakfast at the terrace is very well and the library is the perfect location to end the night with a good whisky and cigar!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Bert V
Petr M, Manažer at Le Palais Art Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Dear Guest,

We are very grateful for such a kind review.
Thank you so much for commenting the service of our hotel Le Palais and spending time throughout the hotel so you could feel the atmosphere of luxury and art.
We appreciate your attention to detail, my compliments.
Looking forward to welcome you back in Le Palais.

Petr Morch
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 19 August 2016

the hotel is charming, in a lovely neighborhood, very calm ! it seems you are out of time, or in paris in the 19th century. Lovely personel ! the restaurant is excellent and Miroslav, the restaurant manager makes it even a greater experience ! we had a lovely stay. I would definitely recommend the Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laetitiaandphilippe

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such a warm review.
One of the advanteges of our hotel is the location. Calm and save area with availability to get to the city center within 10 minutes by easy walk makes you want to like the area. Special thanks from our restaurant manager Miroslav Hudek who is personified enthusiasm. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feelings with us.
Hope to see you again at the hotel Le Palais very soon.

Petr Morch