All reviews na prikope old town square great location breakfast room royal suite jacuzzi bath central location tea and coffee nice hotel astronomical clock charles bridge major sights walking distance late at night breakfast was excellent metro station minute walk
Reviewed 15 June 2016

The day I landed and checked in Prague, I got news that my dad passed away in Australia. Even though I had paid for 5 nights, on hearing the news, the hotel kindly refunded the balance of my stay. I suppose in the moment of grief, kind actions like this matter. I found the hotel clean, the staff friendly, the room comfortable. Thanks, I will certainly choose this hotel on my next trip.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Premesh
Reviewed 12 June 2016

This hotel has everythig you look for a short or long stay .

1- the location ... walking distance to all major attractions
2- room we get was perfect , with a king bed , well decorated , on the street ( noisy for some but not for us and the view and the balcony is worthed.
3- breakfast buffet is a feast ... try the cakes
4- all day free coffee , tea , water and juice
5- the people of the hotel .... Espacially Katherina at the reception (who make all phone calls to recover our lost luggages and Ipad with the airlne company , with a smile and professionalism )
6- bathroom : large , with space
7- clean hotel , room
8- the balcony we were lucky to get !!!!!!!!! Thank you to the hotel
9- they organize transportation back and forth to the airport

For people who need a restaurant in the hotel , there are hundreds of them all around the hotel .... and after the breakfast you will have , a littlle walk for dinner will be appropriate

this hotel is strongly recommanded ......

Room tip: Certainly In the top 5 hotel in Prague . Room 101 has a balcony
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank F-Sylvain T
Reviewed 11 June 2016

The room was ok. Some noise from the street and a very noisy fridge (that I had to turn off). Very serviceminded staff both in the reception and the breakfast. The breakfast was vey good but opens as late as 8 am which was a problem. I think this hotel is better suitet for holiday traveleres as it is located very centrally.

Room tip: Not facing the street.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Stefan N
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Very modern and fresh feeling. Delightful room. Beautiful breakfast area with every possible style of breakfast available. Coffee machine available 24\7. Very close to main attractions in Prague. A little hard to find door as it is on side street.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank middleagedtraveler53
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Great hotel, right in the shopping district but not far from local attractions, receptionist was very helpful, gave good recommendations and booked dinner reservations for us. Shower didn't attach to wall but minor detail. Good breakfast.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple