Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM, 10:45 AM - 11:15 AM, 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM

from US$12.72
from US$41.62
from US$12.72
22,108 results
All reviews free tour castle tour great tour kutna hora three hours beer tour old town free walking informative tour czech history other cities hour tour beautiful city jewish quarter his knowledge an excellent guide would highly recommend this tour
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our free walking Tour with Lyle very much. He knew a lot about Prague and managed to keep us interested for over 3 hours (which is hard for students). He was very passionate about the city. Not only did he provided us with an awesome talk about the history, but also with lots of tips and tricks. For example the so called ham scam. Being on a low budget, we could not express our gratitude in that much money, but this man deserves a lot of credit.

I hope that Lyle can share his knowledge with lots of others interested in it. I can recommend this tour for everybody.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely tour of Prague with Kristyna and i would recommend it. Informative, friendly and helpful. I think it is a must do. She has flawless English and i learnt alot of prague and the people through her tales. Thanks a mil

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Another fantastic walking tour, insightful, entertaining, really a good time. Jerome was great and very knowledgeable.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We absolutely enjoyed our tour with Filip through Prague. He made the tour fun and very interesting. We learned a lot about the city and saw many pretty places. We also went to the recommended Lokal and enjoyed the yummy food and beer there. Thanks Filip for giving us this great tour :)

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 1 May 2018

This walking tour was incredible!! I had my hesitations about how informative/interactive it would be, but Jeremy honestly went above and beyond to ensure that the tour was informative, engaging and thorough. You could feel how passionate he was, and it made me passionate as well! I fell in love with Prague, and that was in no small part due to Jeremy's vivacious and thoughtful storytelling.