“Loved my tour with Becca!”

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Prague
Ranked #11 of 148 Food & Drink in Prague
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Home of the Famous Prague Free Tour with some of the best guides in Europe.Both fascinating history, and a great nightlife - From the 30 years war, to the dark years of Nazi and Soviet occupation, Prague has some of the most interesting history in Europe and a great nightlife. Our tours take your through the streets and show you what makes Prague great. Our tours run year round and on all major holidays. Click a tour link to find out where and when to join us.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I went on a Sandemans tour around Prague a few weeks ago with Becca. I loved it! She was so knowledgeable about the history and facts of Prague. This has been my favorite Sandemans tour. (I’ve been on 3 others). Becca also was helpful in giving me other recommendations of things to do in Prague. She was super nice! Would highly recommend anyone to take this tour.

Write a ReviewReviews (21,265)
All reviews
in 145 reviews
"jewish quarter"
in 342 reviews

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our free walking Tour with Lyle very much. He knew a lot about Prague and managed to keep us interested for over 3 hours (which is hard for students). He was very passionate about the city. Not only did he provided us with an awesome talk about the history, but also with lots of tips and tricks. For example the so called ham scam. Being on a low budget, we could not express our gratitude in that much money, but this man deserves a lot of credit.

I hope that Lyle can share his knowledge with lots of others interested in it. I can recommend this tour for everybody.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely tour of Prague with Kristyna and i would recommend it. Informative, friendly and helpful. I think it is a must do. She has flawless English and i learnt alot of prague and the people through her tales. Thanks a mil

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile