See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 December 2017

It is relatively far from the centre of Prague and if you don't enjoy catching various methods of transport I would not advice it. It is dated, smelly and poor. I think this is possibly the worst review I have ever given on Trip Advisor but i honestly would pay a little more and stay in a clean, comfortable hotel in the centre, which there are plenty available.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

There was hot water. The towels dried you. Everything else was simply awful and basic. Tiled floor in the room. Room was big and you could sleep as quiet in this ghetto like graffiti area. Found a good cheap bar around the corner. A pleasant distraction from the despair of the bleak prison like room. Don't ever pay extra for breakfast unless you want to visit breakfast in a gloomy dungeon like area. Lights barely came on in the hallways. Special treat with the front desk staff. Hardly a grunt and a point to what to do to get to the room.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gail B
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here over Christmas. In general the staff were very nice and always available. The room we received was good size and very warm. The only concern we had for the place was the constant smell of cigarettes outside our room which didn't help my friends asthma. Other than that it is a good cheap hotel when on a budget

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Catie892
Reviewed 24 December 2016

This hotel is excellent value for money. Being incredibly cheap for 7-nights, we were a bit sceptical of what to expect, but we were pleasantly surprised! Our room (no. 13) was huge!!! It had a sofa and table, storage space, TV and the FREE Wi-Fi (although kind of weak) did work from the room (can get the Wi-Fi code from reception). The room was relatively basic, but clean, so we were happy. They provided 2 towels and a bar of soap per person upon arrival. They came in daily to tidy the room. We did find at the beginning of the week they replaced the towels quite frequently, but towards the second half of the week, the towels weren't being replaced... But other than that, the cleaning service was good. The water pressure of the shower was loooovely! Very happy with that. The heating in the room worked very well, which is great as it was freezing outside. If you want a safe or hairdryer, you can rent those from the reception. We didn't opt for this, so have no idea how much it would be, but we felt our belongings were safe locked in our cases.
We had bed & breakfast basis. The breakfast was down the stairs from the reception. It was a help yourself continental breakfast, with food like bread, cheeses, cold meats, cereal, small cakes, fruit, etc. Again, quite basic, but we actually quite enjoyed it. They had tea, coffee and juice available at breakfast too.
The location of the hotel was ideal. It wasn't "central" but it was only about a 10 minute walk to the nearest tram stop. Tram number 17 takes you towards the centre, in the Jewish quarter, which is not far from the old and new towns. Tram 12 (the stop is a couple minutes walk further on from where you catch 17) takes you all the way around towards Prague Castle. We found this so convenient and the trams were very frequent (even on Sundays). There are lots of little convenience shops and lovely restaurants near the hotel too (a great burger place called Hill Billy's is very close! Highly recommend!).
Overall we had a really good experience at Hotel Olga. Excellent value for the money!! Never paid so little for a weeks stay before! I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a cheap, comfortable stay. I were to revisit Prague, I'd go back to this hotel.
Unfortunately though, I probably wouldn't recommend this hotel to anybody with mobility issues, as it has a lot of stairs!! We opted for the stairs everyday (was like a work out, as we were about 6-ish flights of stairs up). There is a lift, but it is VERY small (no way 3 of us would have fit in) and the lift stops were between flights of stairs... Also to get to breakfast you also need to take the stairs.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Me and my sister stayed here for three nights 28 Nov - 1 Dec. It felt more like a horrible hostel than a hotel. There were no lights in the corridors they came on after we had to signal for them to come on so made it difficult to get in the room with bags and cases. The room wasn't up too much, asked for a twin room and the beds were together with one pillow each and a flimsy duvet in the middle of winter no sheet so had to sleep with a jumper on! No hairdryer either so couldn't dry my hair very disappointing stay!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family