All reviews jim corbett mr anthony amazing hospitality keep up the good work f b manager restaurant staff high tea excellent property recreation room special mention dinner buffet superior room swimming pool his team courteous staff excellent food beautiful landscaping
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

I had my sister's marriage at Namah and there was such good arrangements and there hospitality was soo awesome.
It was really enjoyable 2 days stay. There services were so awesome that I highly recommend everyone to do atleast once visit Namah and enjoy their services and hospitality.
Thank you Namah for helping us to have such a wonderful marriage of my sister.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Voyage827352
NAMAHCORBETT, General Manager at Namah, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and recommending us on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for celebrating the biggest day of your family at Namah, Corbett National Park. I am glad to hear of your wonderful wedding experience, especially with the service rendered by our team. At the same time, your kind words of appreciation have been well noted from the fine arrangements to our overall services. I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2018

We stayed in namah for two nights to attend a family function and everything about the resort was impressive. The property is huge and is very widely spread with the river flowing besides it. Food quality was very good specially the continental food served is not to be missed. One thing I would like to point out is that the room flooring was very old and looked tired. Apart from this our experience was wonderful.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive review of your recent stay with us at Namah, Corbett National Park.

I am pleased that overall you had an excellent stay with us. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the hotel and the remarkable service provided by our lifestyle ambassadors.

Your comment in regards to the interiors is noted, rest assured that your comments are important to us and we will look at ways to improve our product.

Thank you very much for your kind praises of the hotel, I am glad that we have afforded you with the most impeccable experience. I certainly cannot wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

We visited Jim Corbett earlier this week with a group of friends. The property is very well located at the banks of Koshi River and a beautiful view of the mountains.

The rooms are faboulous and the hospitality is simply great! While the food spread is quite decent for all meals, they could do better as far as "Taste Buds" are concerned.

Overall an excellent experience!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent visit to Namah, Corbett National Park and I thank you for sharing such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to hear that your stay was a fantastic one, from the location of the hotel to your lovely room, our Namah hospitality and your amazing dining experience.

Your comment in regards to food is noted, rest assured that your comments are important to us and we will look at ways to improve our product. If you wish to discuss your comments in further details, please feel free to email me directly at gm.corbet@namah.in.

I hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

We had a beautiful stay and was quite relaxing. Hospitality was great and special attention must be given to Mr Kirpal (FnB) who was always at the service of his guests. The lawn was beautiful and vast and my little daughter enjoyed running there. The outside environment was great with the river flowing just beside and lush green valley of the jungle. Food items could have been a bit better and the varieties could have been a bit better

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent visit to Namah, Corbett National Park and thank you for your valuable feedback regarding your experience with us.

I am happy to read about your experience with our hotel facilities and services. It is very pleasing to read how much you have enjoyed your time with us.

Thank you for mentioning Kirpal, he is truly professional and I am fortunate to have him in our team.

Look forward to welcoming you back with your family, friends & colleagues!

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Celebrated our marriage anniversary at the resort .
Absolutely professional courteous staff .
Thoroughly loved the serenity of the property with all the modern amenities
MR sanjay along with the entire team are doing a wonderful job
God bless

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Namah, Corbett National Park and for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

Congratulations on your recent anniversary! I am delighted that you had a memorable stay with us. It is also incredible to hear that you were impressed with our resort, amenities, overall services and found our colleagues to be helpful & attentive.

It’s feedback such as yours, which motivates the entire team to strive towards excellence. We will be sure to let the team know that they made an impact during your stay.

We certainly look forward to your next visit.