Hotels.com
Priceline
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
1,509 results
All reviews fun zone kosi river reception team special thanks horror night special mention magic show family resort thali kebab memorable holiday excellent stay outdoor activities nice ambience travel desk jim corbett adventure activities
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

This was my second visit, this time I visited at the time of holi festival, really loved the ambiance, and loved the river vew from rooms. Food was amazing. I really wanna thank two of the staff member from bottom of my heart, Mr Tara Singh who has really taken care for special food needs for my 3 year old daughter and Mr Prashant who was really polite, helpful and professional, hotel industry really need such enthusiastic professionals , who are so dedicated towards their work. Also would like thank Mr Raghuvir (not sure if remeber his name correctly) from happy hub who took us on a early morning cycling tour which I am really not gonna forget.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Himanshu2243
Club Mahindra, Other at Club Mahindra - Corbett, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2021

Dear Himanshu,

Thank you for the excellent review.

Pleased to know that you loved our resort and had an amazing holiday. We are glad that you enjoyed the holiday activities and our staff outperformed your expectations to deliver a memorable vacation to you. Your compliments will certainly encourage them.

Awaiting to welcome you again!

Reviewed 19 April 2021 via mobile

I visited Club Mahindra Corbett during covid 19 yet the staff at the property went above and beyond call.of duty to make our stay a safe and comfortable one. Great food, exceptional outdoor activities and unmatched hospitality made my stay memorable. Highly Recommended.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Club Mahindra, Other at Club Mahindra - Corbett, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2021

Dear Ashish,

Thank you for this wonderful review!

It makes us very happy to have created a warm environment for you. We're elated to know that you loved the culinary delicacies and enjoyed the holiday activities. Your compliments for the team will surely be passed on to them, it'll definitely motivate them.

Look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Excellent stay.Great service and very helpful staff-especially Bharat and Rahul Sharma(chef) at Machan;Bhanu, Nandan Singh and Neeraj at activity center.The village tour and Nature/ Birding walk were fabulous-spotted a kill surrounded by vultures/ griffins and two jackals.Good vacation.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Club Mahindra, Other at Club Mahindra - Corbett, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2021

Dear Rajesh,

Thank you for sharing your review.

Glad to know that you enjoyed the holiday activities and had an adventurous vacation. Happy that our staff impressed you with cordial hospitality. Your compliments will encourage them.

Look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 10 April 2021

It's pleasure to share the memories of mine for my trip to jim Corbett resort by my own club Mahindra for 4days now, and yet, not a day goes by where my family or I make a comment about how incredible of an experience it was! 2020 has been a hard year for many people, and my family and I knew that a getaway from home was the medicine we needed to lift our spirits.
When I .

The staff is awesome and the management is also working very hard to manage this property it is such a beautiful property and everybody is so nice.

Food is nice stays comfortable.

Awesome experience of different cuisine.

I want to add some name of restaurant guys who are I love to serve people like their own family.

Special thanks to the entire team of restaurant and food and beverage mr Tara ,Hem , Rohit the chef. Bharat, Pawan hemant,. ramesh govind, akhilesh naveen , awesome people and all the people whom I have forget to mention the name they are wonderful convert true human soul who love to serve the client just like a family.

I wish them all .

Thank you club Mahindra to give another opportunity to stay with them.

I want to mention the special thanks to Mr Mahesh who has gone to extra mile To given us the extra comfort to stay in the resort he is the true gem.

Mr Mahindra. Mr Arun Nanda. Mr Kulwinder.

I just want to you say thank you very much to have the wonderful person for your company and this resort.

For my small discomfort he has chosen not to stay with home but came back to resort at 1 o'clock at night and reassured the thing that the problem is resolved then and there.

Hats off to you the true gentleman and the genuine manager who lead from front.

He has proven the phrase of leadership by example

❣️❤️

Aditya Verma
Delhi

Trip type: Travelled with family
Club Mahindra, Other at Club Mahindra - Corbett, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2021

Dear Aditya,

Thank you for the review.

It was a pleasure to have hosted you at our resort. We're extremely glad to know that you loved the delicious food and liked the hospitality of our staff. We shall convey your kind compliments to them.

Awaiting your next visit!

Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

A lovely experience with excellent Mahindra team, delicious food and great ambience! Would come back again!!
Enjoyed the Barbecue Bay, Brunch and the walk in the evening along the river Kosi. Nice pool and spa were the other attractions that I enjoyed.

Date of stay: April 2021
Club Mahindra, Other at Club Mahindra - Corbett, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2021

Dear Rakesh,

Thank you for your review.

It was a pleasure to have hosted you at our resort. Happy to know that you relished the delicious food and had a pleasant walk along the Kosi river. Hope to have curated some beautiful memories for you to cherish.

Awaiting your next visit!