“Perfect vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Exclusive access to the Zahora Beach down a footpath, 50m
Zahora beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Istanbul, Turkey
“Perfect vacation”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

"I visited CASARAWAY in December 2016 for a weekend yoga retreat. I went by myself and was a little nervous about it as I had never done anything like that before. I needn't have been. The team were wonderful and very welcoming. I felt relaxed and at ease immediately. Gomes showed me to the little house I was staying in. It was really cute surrounded by mediterranean garden. The best part was the view from my bedroom, it was amazing to relax in at night and look at the stars. Every morning I was up early for an early yoga class. It was very nice outside doing yoga looking at the trees and hearing the animals. Very peaceful. Afterwards we had a nice breakfast and we went hiking. We went up to La Breña Natural Park which has great views at the top of the hill. "
"I was quite stressed out with work and personal issues before going on this retreat and it was exactly what I needed. A few days away from the city in the peace and quiet to relax. I felt amazing after the session."
"I then did some deep breathing and meditation which was also amazing. The weekend away really gave me time to relax and think about things. Gomez, Sara, Carol and Josh were all lovely to talk to and very helpful. We talked about many of my problems and they gave some great advice and helped me a lot! I cannot recommend this place enough! Five stars! You absolutely have to go and visit. I've been back twice since and I now feel like that is my happy place! Anytime I'm feeling stressed out or in need of a break its where I will definitely go again and again.

7 Mar 2017
Great meeting you. Thank you very much for joining us.
CASARAWAY
MiguelGFe...
“OMG... I found THE spot!”
Reviewed 14 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Feeling refreshed and revitalised after an amazing 6 days at the Yoga, Nutrition & Cooking retreat. For us it was about resetting ourselves after the excesses of Xmas but we came away with so much more. The information and demos on cooking and juicing were so interesting. The food was amazing and we felt there was plenty to do but no pressure to turn up for anything, if you didn't want to.. You have inspired us to be better. Thank you!!!!

Your age range 25-34
7 Mar 2017
Thank you so much for your message. Hope to saes you again soon,
CASARAWAY
Patrícia...
“Casara... A beautiful slice of heaven!!!”
Reviewed 11 February 2017 for a stay in June 2016

A beautiful slice of heaven. Incredible attention to detail created by a wonderful team of individuals. Amazing food and congratulation to the chef! Wonderful place to escape to with or without a group.I feel blessed that I found such warmth

Your age range 35-49
7 Mar 2017
It's been an absolute pleasure having you here, we will miss you.
David M
“Amazing”
Reviewed 11 February 2017 for a stay in October 2016

We had an amazing time at the Yoga retreat in the beautiful settings of Zahora Beach. We left feeling like new! We highly recommend CASARA WAY. The surroundings are stunning, the activities are varied and fun and it's invigorating to be in the great outdoors. Since coming home we're thoroughly inspired to keep up the good work and look forward to returning to the retreat soon.

7 Mar 2017
Thank you so much for making our night so amazingly special.
Damselfis...
Bristol
“Probably the nicest place we have ever stayed in Spain...”
Reviewed 13 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Casara Zahora is probably the nicest place we have ever stayed during several years of visiting Spain. It is small, quiet, a stone's throw from the stunning, wide beach and has pretty gardens and parking. We stayed in Casara Uno for a week and found the booking process easy. Sara kindly sent us extra information about the beaches and restaurants and we were met by Marie France, who was extremely friendly. Casara Uno is reasonably well equipped with the basics, clean and has a nice big bathroom with a powerful shower and plenty of hot water. As we were there at the end of the season not all the restaurants were open, but we had perfectly nice meals at Hostal Los Pinos (the supermarket opposite is well stocked), at the top of the road that leads down to Casara Zahora and at Venta Curro, which is in the village before you reach the main road. Hostal Las Acacias on the main road served a decent lunch but it was more expensive than some of the nicer places in Vejer de la Frontera - and had none of the ambience! Vejer, which is about 12 ks away, is a stunning place, especially at night when the old town is lit up and full of atmosphere and charm. There are lots of restaurants to choose from and we enjoyed meals at Casa Varo, Trafalgar and Asador La Brasa de Sancho. The Califa Express café was also good. You can easily make day trips to Cadiz, Jerez and Medina Sidonia and then return to the peace and tranquillity of Casara Zahora. Highly recommended.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$55
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing