“Delicious!”
Review of The Keg

The Keg
Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Stittsville
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I visited The Keg Stittsville with a girlfriend on May 1st and it was a great experience. Online reservations were a breeze, and we were seated promptly. Our server Spencer was charming and delightful. He recommended a nice wine and his service was exemplary. I ordered the steak and lobster and it was AMAZING. I will definitely be back! Loved the Keg in Stittsville!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have severe food allergies. They could guarantee me that my food would be safe so we made a reservation. Great wine selection. Excellent Filet Mignon. Constant service. Seated on time. Make a reservation. Best Keg in Ottawa.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We really enjoyed our first visit to this new Keg restaurant in Stittsville. It features a nice atmosphere, good service, ample parking and a broad menu of delicious options. I had the Sirloin Oscar, featuring steak, shrimp, scallops, asparagus and Bearnaise sauce -- very nice! The Keg classics are also good. The bread was served warm and delicious.

The only problem was we had no room left over to try dessert! Maybe next time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Love the new keg on Hazeldean. We sat on the bar side to be able to watch the hockey game. Very spacious love the set up and ambience.Our server was amazing and the food was delicious. Calamari was very tasty and the warm fresh bread is a nice touch. As always the steaks were perfect.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were pleasantly surprised to arrive on a stormy night (8 adults) with a baby and great grandpa in a wheelchair to find a very spacious entrance and a private table where you could hear each other speak. The staff was very welcoming. We were attended to immediately just like all the others who arrived at the same time as our party! Our server was extremely friendly and seemed to be there for every want and need instantly even though the restaurant appeared to be quite full. The service was very fast and the food was outstanding.