All reviews small hotel bull ring simple breakfast lovely bonus lovely freshly squeezed orange juice surrounding streets large roof terrace tomato puree overlooking the church hour stay excellent location pates walking distance one night andalusian style breakfast was included lovely little hotel
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

Fab location for all Ronda sights. Friendly helpful staff & free substantial breakfast. Loved this hotel run by 2 sisters. Close to Flamenco at Casino too also lovely restaurant up the road called Camelot - on their recommendation.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We give this supposedly one star hotel 4 stars because of its simple but comfy rooms, central location & tasty breakfast all at a great price. You can certainly pay more but why bother when you can enjoy this friendly hotel right downtown. Enjoy!

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I had read many reviews about this hotel before I booked it and thought that I may have been taking a chance as it was so cheap.
It was a wonderful find and great value.
It is a small family run hotel. Our room was clean and comfortable and the bathroom good. There was a lift.
Included in the tariff was a generous Andalusian style breakfast.
It is an easy walk from the train station and close to the tourist sights and restaurants.
It has its own cafe.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

During my first visit to Ronda this summer, I booked a night at Hotel Colon. It was a fantastic stay. It's a small, cosy and charming old-style hotel. Very clean, nice room and great bathroom. I absolutely loved it. It's "only" a 1-star hotel, but I find it better than some 3 or even 4 star hotels (Paris) I have stayed at.
The staff make you feel very welcomed, will give you info about this wonderful city, if you want.
A great, great stay at Colon - will defenitely stay there again, when I visit Ronda again.
And Ronda itself; Wow - what an amazing place. Probably the most charming and atmospheric town I ever have visited. Now I understand why it's called City of Dreams. I dream to come back....

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We were in Ronda for essentially 24hrs, but we have never been treated so amazingly by any staff in any other hotel we've visited before. First of, the hotel is perfectly well located at a corner near everything. There's a 24-hr garage just across the church square, where we parked our rental. Upon check in, our rooms weren't ready but, they took our luggage and provided us with maps and great recommendations for places to visit and eat. The rooms are small and not elegant, but clean, comfortable and were perfect for one night. Wifi is included and TV has a good selection of channels that can be seen in English. Their restaurant is managed by the same two women that handle cleaning and check-in, with all the bread, tomato and juices made on-site. But the most wonderful thing about our stay was how they helped us with our son, who came down with what we thought was either heatstroke or a stomach virus caught the day prior to our arrival. It was 9PM, and we asked about a doctor or hospital (we were very nervous because Ronda is a small town). Not only did they recommend we went to the Centro de Salud (which is like their urgent care center), they called a cab for us, gave him instructions on where to take us and waited until we came back (which by the way was only an hour later, the taxi driver gave us his phone to call him when we were done, took us to the 24-hr pharmacy and back to the hotel). The next morning, they all inquired as to how our son was doing, they made him a special light breakfast with tea and toast, recommended he took Aquarius, (a soda designed to replenish minerals). When they saw we had bought a few, they said we should drink theirs because they were cold and took ours to the fridge while we checked out of the hotel. We can't thank them enough for such great care. We’ll love to visit again!

Date of stay: August 2018