Review Highlights
Beginners day

-Great facilities - well organised setup for us beginners whom have no idea what we were... read more

Reviewed 18 September 2016
Tara M
via mobile
Arrive early to avoid the crowds

Reviewed 5 September 2016
monethetripper
Sydney, Australia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We went for a look and for the children to experience snow. We were planning to hire equipment for tobogganing but there didn't seem to cater for this. There were some serious skiing and snowboarding people there and this was a little daunting as we clearly looked out of place. Not much help from anyone there. The food was really expensive in the cafeteria and disgusting and I would never buy food there again.. the trip up the mountain was magnificent and I felt thrilled with the scenery.. cars were very confident and driving fast.. we went really slow and enjoyed it.
My children and I were really happy we visited and would definitely return.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Large group of uni students of varying degrees of expertise conquered the mountain for a holiday ski trip. Mid week was great to avoid crowds and waits. It's is a beautiful mountain with stunning views and great lift services. Only a small number of blue runs for our beginner friends trying to break out to harder courses and quite a large jump up to the next level which made it hard for them to progress. This should be avoided later in winter when more runs open. Great surprise with half price food near the end of the day!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I am SO impressed with the staff. From finding me the best ski package, to sorting out my equipment, and then the quality of the lessons - everything was great. Very friendly and helpful.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

-Great facilities
- well organised setup for us beginners whom have no idea what we were doing
-Excellent prices for equipment hire and ski lifts/magic carpet
- Great road maintenance for access to ski field
-Friendly staff who assisted with more than I suggest their job title incorporated

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Official opening time is 9am but from 8am you can ski with a "first tracks" pass ($20 extra). We only learned this on the day and after arriving in an impromptu convoy at 8:10am the car park was already half full. It fills very quickly then the overspill car park is 2km down the road so make sure you get there ASAP. We skied all day and covered the entire groomed area. We had a great day, recommend to anyone. The lifts are a little busy but overall throughout the day it wasn't an issue.

Date of experience: September 2016