“Best Days of Snow”

Mount Hutt Ski Field
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We haven't been to Mount Hutt for about 10 years, we usually ski around Queenstown. But I must say we had 3 days of fantastic skiing. Well groomed, powder, chairlifts and crowds moved along everyone was friendly and great to see families all
together having picnic lunches. Great vibe. Courtesy on the slopes. The road in & out has improved a lot. We will be back

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We went for a look and for the children to experience snow. We were planning to hire equipment for tobogganing but there didn't seem to cater for this. There were some serious skiing and snowboarding people there and this was a little daunting as we clearly looked out of place. Not much help from anyone there. The food was really expensive in the cafeteria and disgusting and I would never buy food there again.. the trip up the mountain was magnificent and I felt thrilled with the scenery.. cars were very confident and driving fast.. we went really slow and enjoyed it.
My children and I were really happy we visited and would definitely return.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Large group of uni students of varying degrees of expertise conquered the mountain for a holiday ski trip. Mid week was great to avoid crowds and waits. It's is a beautiful mountain with stunning views and great lift services. Only a small number of blue runs for our beginner friends trying to break out to harder courses and quite a large jump up to the next level which made it hard for them to progress. This should be avoided later in winter when more runs open. Great surprise with half price food near the end of the day!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I am SO impressed with the staff. From finding me the best ski package, to sorting out my equipment, and then the quality of the lessons - everything was great. Very friendly and helpful.