“My gosh I had fun. Service was amazing.”

Mount Hutt Ski Field
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I am SO impressed with the staff. From finding me the best ski package, to sorting out my equipment, and then the quality of the lessons - everything was great. Very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

-Great facilities
- well organised setup for us beginners whom have no idea what we were doing
-Excellent prices for equipment hire and ski lifts/magic carpet
- Great road maintenance for access to ski field
-Friendly staff who assisted with more than I suggest their job title incorporated

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Official opening time is 9am but from 8am you can ski with a "first tracks" pass ($20 extra). We only learned this on the day and after arriving in an impromptu convoy at 8:10am the car park was already half full. It fills very quickly then the overspill car park is 2km down the road so make sure you get there ASAP. We skied all day and covered the entire groomed area. We had a great day, recommend to anyone. The lifts are a little busy but overall throughout the day it wasn't an issue.