Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews white rock the owner nice stay great place to stay small town my husband and i stay there again see you soon rooms were very clean checking out bed was comfortable motel fridge wedding vivienne suite summer
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

We couldn't possibly have had a better stay at the White Rock Motel! We planned a snowmobile trip in December and were looking for accommodation near the trails. Well this motel could not be better. Close to trails, gas, food and an abundance of restaurants that deliver during Covid! The staff bent over backwards to accommodate our needs for our stay. Honestly, we felt like family and didn't want to leave. We had 2 rooms. A suite and a Queen room. They were clean with updated bathrooms and everything you would need. Vivian lives on-site and offered to look after our every need. Tracy the owner bent over backwards to accommodate a couple of special requests. We live 6 hours away but we are so impressed, we are going back for another long weekend in two weeks.

I know we will be back in the summer as well as Alexandria looks like a beautiful quaint town with lots of great dining options!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tracy Dauner, Owner at White Rock Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2021

Thank you so much Keith for the kind words and posting the great pics. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing the four of you this coming weekend.

Reviewed 25 November 2020 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the White Rock Motel on November 17 and 18 while I was attending business at a local establishment. I cannot say enough about how much we enjoyed our experience.
We were able to check in early (11:30) and were pleased with the friendliness of check in. Our room was spotless. Two very comfortable queen beds, large tv, and fridge. Everything you need. A microwave is located in a separate room and available for all guests. There are two convenience stores minutes away and numerous restaurants which is very handy.
My husband has both MS and a Traumatic brain injury so he stayed in the room while I attended business. The owners were so lovely to allow him to stay well after normal check out time without additional cost. I appreciated this so much as I didn't have to worry about him sitting in a vehicle all day.
Most definitely, when we are in Alexandria again we will stay at the White Rock Motel.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Tracy Dauner, Owner at White Rock Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love hearing from our guests and are delighted to read that you and your husband enjoyed your stay. Eric and I have owned the motel for 25 years and we, along side our staff work diligently to provide clean, updated, comfortable rooms. Our location is great with many little restaurants, shops all within a walking distance. We would love to host you both again the next time your business brings you back to our area. Until then stay safe and have a wonderful holiday season.

Reviewed 3 November 2020

It was a short weekend but the accomodations were more than expected. From the moment I got there Vivian was so warm and welcoming, she responded to my email about arriving late immediately and assured me it was no problem. Everything about the stay was easy from checking in to checking out. Not to mention everything was squeaky clean!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Tracy Dauner, Owner at White Rock Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are always happy to hear our guests enjoyed their stay with us. Each and every staff member works diligently to provide a clean comfortable and welcoming environment. We hope to welcome you back when your travels bring you back to the area.

Tracy

Reviewed 28 October 2020

Tracey went out of her way to help us get booked. She was a delight to deal with and the rooms are immaculate. The atmosphere of the small town welcome really shines at this location. Definitely will be our Hotel of choice for all our future visits.

Date of stay: October 2020
Tracy Dauner, Owner at White Rock Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2020

Linda you’re too kind. it was a real pleasure hosting you and your friend, and hope that visits to your daughter will bring back to see us.
All the best
Tracy

Reviewed 20 September 2020

Great motel and great hostess (Vivianne). She helped get me a good room with what I wanted (microwave access and refrigerator). I would stay there again. Good access to the city and Vivianne was available upon request.

Date of stay: September 2020
Tracy Dauner, Owner at White Rock Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2020

Thank you Tyler for taking the time after your stay to write a review. We were glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We truly hope to be able to host you again at the White Rock.