“Excellent Location, comfortable accommodations”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
PEDRO J T
“GOOD LOCATION, BIG HOUSE, STRUCTURE OK, NEED REFURNISH FAST”
Reviewed 20 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I rented this house for a week stay with my family. Before booking this house I reviewed other's people rating and I founded it was rated as a "5 stars".
In my opinion, this location is definitely not a “5 stars rate”.
I am very familiar with the Rincon area, and in the last 5 years I have rented multiple houses during my vacations and short weekend stays.

In general, there is a significant problem in Rincon with roaches that need to be taking care by many house owners. I usually do my own fumigation when renting a “not perfectlly clean” house. And most of the time I am right about my feelings.

In terms of this rental, the house location is very good. Is not beachfront, is difficult to see the water from the balcony, but is 3 minutes walks from Steps Beach / Tres palmas. Is also just next door to the famous and well-deserved great food truck “the WOK”!

The area is very safe and the neighbor properties are in good conditions. The size of the house and the distribution is appropriate for a 3-bedroom house.

The style (furnish) of the house is just “terrible”. It needs an urgent “TV show type” complete refurnish. Like “burn all inside and let’s start over”. If the owner refurnishes this house it could become one of the best rental in the area.
In terms of “how clean it was?” the house need a deep cleansing, “dust buster work”, and overall more attention to corner cleansing.
In terms of beach accessories, the 2 available beach chairs are full of mold and broken. No more chairs available. There are house towels in good conditions but no beach towels.
The upper deck for sight seeing does not follow rental protocol for safety. There are no hand railings around the roof making it very dangerous for kids.

A good example of a “5 stars” 3-bedroom rental in Rincon is “Ocean Mist” house (no, I am not getting paid for the advertisement).

Well, that’s about it for this location,

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: The house furnish , style, etc
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
20 Jan 2016
Thanks for taking your time for your review. It is the first time we hear a complain about roaches as the house is well kept and never had had any troubles. I think you were expecting a luxury property with more modern decoration and furnishing. This house and Ocean Mist and two totally different types of properties and for different types of guests. This house is more like a typical beach house style. As you know we manage Ocean Mist too and the same cleaners of that house are the cleaners of this one and cleaning has never been a complaint in either properties. That the style was not your favorite does not mean it needs a "burn all inside and let's start over". I think for next time you should pay more attention to the pictures and houses description as what you see is what you get. Lastly, the rooftop space, beach chairs or beach towels were NEVER advertised. We have lots of family that come every year to this property and just love it as people can see on the other reviews.
Saint Augustine
Reviewed 7 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
7 Apr 2014
Thanks for taking your time. We are glad that you and your family had a great time. Good advice about the rum punches!
NC
Reviewed 10 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
10 Mar 2014
Thanks for taking your time to write a review. We were happy to have you as guest!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing