Cable Bay Views(Oneroa)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$128
Aquasands Studio Apartments(Oneroa)(Great Value!)
US$132
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Hekerua Lodge Backpackers Hostel(Oneroa)(Great Value!)
US$50
Agoda.com
Enclosure Bay(Oneroa)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$472
US$456
Priceline
Waiheke Island Resort(Waiheke Island)
US$123
Hotels.com
The Moorings(Oneroa)
Matiatia Bay(Oneroa)
  • Pool
All reviewsoystersaesop toiletriesthree roomshis teambeach bagwaiheke islandfriendly and welcoming staffsalt and pepper squidhotel guestsrustic feelfeel specialoverlooking the oceanroom was spaciousgranolaoyster omeletteferry terminalthe kitchen
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We were lucky enough to be gifted a night with dinner here whilst on our honeymoon. We had spent the day visiting our friend's favourite vineyards and then ended up here which was a fabulous way to end the day.

We started with a celebratory glass of Verve and as I love fish and my husband is a meat eater we opted for Man O War Sauvignon and Bordeaux to accompany our meals - John Dory special and Steak!

For desert we shared Apple and Feijoas crumble with coconut ice cream and the cheese board washed down with a Man O War dessert wine. All delicious! A lovely touch was a congratulatory message on a plate as they knew we were on our honeymoon.

We were in room 1 - with a very comfortable bed and we only wished we were there for longer. Lovely products in the bathroom which was a wet room (my only slight criticism would be that surface that the basin sits on was a bit too close to the loo) - if I had drunk more wine I could see myself easily knocking into it.

Breakfast was lovely too - we shared a portion of granola and then had poached eggs on toast with a side of bacon - both very generous portions and we didn't need much for lunch.

Don't forget to check out the shop which is now underneath - I picked up a lovely grey merino wool asymmetrical top.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank just_mazza
Reviewed 9 June 2017

The service was top-class, very well-mannered staff and desire to please. The restaurant is situated one level above street-level giving you a gorgeous view of the bay. Also a bonus being elevated above the holiday/shoppers down below. The food was delicious. We were part of a rather large family group in our own room of the restaurant and loved the family-friendly way our meal was served for this special ocassion (60th birthday). Nothing was a problem for this well-run establishement.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

This is the coolest place on waikeke island.

Few rooms and owners treat you special.

Best fish and chips in New Zealand and believe me I looked and ate.

Right in the middle of town. Take free bus to winery's.

We will be back.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bluecash
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

What a beautiful location, we were on the verandah overlooking the ocean. We had a dozen oysters and they were delicious. Our main meals were divine, I can recommend the squid. Great wine choices and the staff were the best I have come across in our 2 week visit to New Zealand. Thanks for a lovely Sunday afternoon.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2017

We stayed 2 nights at this wonderful, special inn, and we were delighted with absolutely everything.

The break started off by being picked up at the ferry terminal, then brought to stylish rooms at the back of the inn.

The professional attention and service came into action when I unfortunately I had a surprise health issue (lasting only one day). Perry and others went well out of their way to look after me and to get the support I needed during a very hard day.

We ate at the inn for lunch, dinner and breakfast - all particularly good + loved the oyster omelet for breakfast!

Thank you to all.