“Lazy Labour weekend”

Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: View, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed the service. Waitress was refreshingly real and friendly.

Steaks were large and cooked well. Will definitely go back when over here next.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped after our day of sightseeing on the island for an early dinner. There was only one other table occupied so I was expecting much better service than we received. Our server seemed to be focused on getting ready for future diners than attending to current customers. There is a decent looking menu and I tried the tiger prawns. The sauce was good as was the accompanying veggies. The prawns (whole) were over cooked. My wife had the daily special of snapper which was a generous portion and enjoyed her meal.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

A quaint veranda with a view to die for.
Food was really surprising too.

Great French Onion soup; & the calamari was described as “simple & delightful”

Prawns two ways to share.
Grilled, onion, garlic & chilli; shell in; yum!
Tempura, whole fresh green prawns with coconut in the batter; divine!

Nice wine list, & a stunning sunny day on Waiheke made this very memorable

Enjoy

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We went to dinner here after visiting two wineries. Unfortunately we went in June, so the sun was just setting as we sat down, so we were not able to enjoy the sea views. We were early birds for dinner, so the service was very attentive and everything came up quick. I was looking forward to my lamb rack and while the dish was good, I would rate it as average. We did enjoy a bottle of wine for the table - I did think their wine list was pretty extensive and enjoy that they have a lot of selections from the island.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Popped in for a quiet wine and was not disappointed. Sensible snacks available and the wine was good and not overpriced. Keen to go again.