Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Travelocity
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
3,797 results
All reviews panorama restaurant outdoor pool spa cafe a lake view room lake and mountains beautiful hotel top class horse riding five star hotel spa facilities second to none star experience from start to finish steam room relaxing break fantastic stay leisure centre
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021

The Europe Hotel is the kind of hotel you want to keep secret. It’s location is magnificent, the service and luxury is superb. And the atmosphere is relaxed. I had a two hour fly fishing experience with Gordon and I loved every minute of it.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at The Europe Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2021

Dear Travel443691,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay.

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay from the views of Lough Lein and Macgillycuddy Reeks to your fishing experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2021

Just back from Killarney after a 4 day break. Hotel Europe was fully booked so we stayed in the Sister Hotel, Dunloe. I brought my new ebike with me, to enjoy Killarney National Park and area. Being a novice and inexperienced cyclist, the road from Dunloe was too dangerous to cycle into Fossa, so Simon in Dunloe suggested whenI made the booking to leave my bike in the Europe and drive in every morning, leave my jeep there and use the bike from there. It worked perfectly. I want to praise and compliment Michael and Pauric from Concierge. NOTHING was too much trouble for them to help me. They lifted the very heavy bike off the bike rack on the jeep, stored it, helped me daily while collecting and leaving it back..The friendliness, warmth, and accomadating me was second to none. Michael offered to charge the battery etc. And Pauric took time also explaining routes and giving me maps. And on leaving put the bike back on the rack and securing it safely. I am so appreciative, so a huge Thank you Guys. The Spa in Hotel Europe is amazing especially after a long cycle to treat oneself. I had a fabulous treatment from Dorothy. And her friendliness and welcome was wonderful, so Thank you Dorothy. I eat in the Brasserie there 2 afternoons, and it was delicious. A show stopper being the Charcoal Burger. Different and delicious. Will be back in August, staying in Dunloe as still no vacancies in the Europe, so will definitely be back with my bike, more Spa treatments, and the delicious Burger to enjoy once again......Thank you so much for everything, am looking forward my next trip down......

Dear Marie H,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay.

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your break away in Killarney. Thank you for your kind comments and we will be sure to pass them onto our concierge team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

The Europe Hotel and Resort

Reviewed 11 June 2021

We loved the experience, We travel all over the world and the Europe was the best hotel we have ever stayed in. The Food was great, The hotel was clean, the place was spotless - we will bring our children the next time.

Dear cliveegan,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay from start to finish!

We look forward to welcoming you and your children back in the near future.

Reviewed 10 June 2021

Spa is fabulous but food is average. Hotel seems to be too busy to provide a true 5 star experience. I would return for a Spa treatment but not for an overnight stay as it really isn't worth the cost.

1  Thank Aoife C

Dear Aoife C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay.

We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed our Espa, and would like to extend our apologies if the dining experience on the this occasion did not entirely meet your preference.

Thank you again for your feedback.

The Europe Hotel and Resort

Reviewed 9 June 2021

Get a Lakeview room, the view is beautiful! Made feel very welcome and everyone was so friendly. great nights sleep and lovely hotel to chill out and recharge the batteries. Highly recommend a stay here!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at The Europe Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2021

Dear yivyov,

Thank you for writing a review on your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed a relaxing stay with us and left feeling recharged.

Thank you for recommending our hotel and we do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.