“You won’t be disappointed!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Dinene D
“You won’t be disappointed!”
Reviewed 8 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
people found this review helpful

Ahh! Turks and Caicos! This was my first visit to Provo and I have to see Jacinthe’s condo was one of the best parts of my trip! First of all the view is spectacular. Even though I was on vacation, I woke up at 6am morning to catch the sunrise over the ocean! 180 views of the ocean were absolutely amazing to wake up to. Her condo is in Turtle Cove which a little off the beaten path, but walking distance to the beach (10 minutes), restaurants (Simone’s and a gelato shop is right on the property- I tried both and I enjoyed both!) and several in walking distance, car rental/scooter/bike(bring a major credit card) Scooter Bobs is less than 5 minutes away, coffee shop etc...all easily accessible. Great snorkeling from the shore but it’s rocky so be careful about ten minutes walk from the entrance on the beach- Smiths reef is beautiful! You can see turtles, rays, and I saw some reef sharks!

It’s a bit of a walk from Grace Bay but only a few minute drive in a jitney or a rental car. I did a snorkeling tour and it was worth the money spent! Her condo has a washer and dryer which is great, full kitchen that you can stock, and is just a beautiful space that is artfully decorated. There are a lot stairs if you don’t have a car so keep that in mind. I would move there and live in her condo if I could!! Thank you for sharing your space with me! Jacinthe was a gracious host who even provides airport transportation for me for a small fee. She also offered other services which was nice! I highly recommend her space for your vacation to Provo!

pwschmitz...
Denton, Texas
“This place is a do-over for us!”
Reviewed 13 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

We had a wonderful stay at Jacinthe's condo and would like to return. We don't like to often go back to the same place as there are some many other destinations available but we felt strongly that we would like to come back to Turks and Caicos and stay in the same condo.

All of the amenities are as stated on the website. The view is even much better in person than by the photos. Everything you need is in walking distance when it comes to restaurants, beach, snorkeling and car rental.

I went diving with Dive Provo as the nearby dive shop didn't have any boats going out the week we were there. Great diving and great people.

Scooter Bob's was very helpful with a car waiting for us at the airport and drop off when we left.

Thanks for the stay in your beautiful islands!

Your age range 50-64
13 Feb 2018
Thank you so much for your kind comment and this wonderful review. I'm really glad you enjoyed it as much as you did and that Provo enchanted you as such. I'll definitely be looking forward to having you back. Jacinthe
tracyj912
Elkhart, Indiana, United States
“Wonderful vacation”
Reviewed 3 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a fabulous trip! This condo is well appointed with upscale fixtures, travertine floors and shower. The heated pool was very nice as was the patio. We rented a car but walking to the beach is possible. There are also several restaurants within walking distance. Jacinthe supplied an air mattress so our daughter had her own place to sleep. She also came and cleaned up midway through our stay. We were able to stay in Turks 2 weeks for half of what we stayed at Beaches for 7 days.

19 Jan 2018
Thank you Tracy for your kind words. You were wonderful guests and I hope to see you again in the future. Thank you for taking such good care of my place. Happy New Year to you and your family.
Heather T
“Paradise”
Reviewed 9 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We had a wonderful stay in this condo in paradise. Condo has everything you need for a great stay with fantastic dining choices near by. I will definitely stay here again :)

12 Dec 2017
Thank you Heather for leaving such great comments and for taking the time to do so. I'm quite happy you enjoyed yourselves and I sure hope to welcome you here again in the near future. Warm regards.
Gaz8282
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely stay”
Reviewed 27 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

The apartment is just as the pictures show. It has all the mod cons and the decor is tastefully done with modern furniture. The view is just like the picture and is lovely. Jacinthe the owner came just after we arrived and was lovely and helpful. I would recommend hiring a car as the taxi fares for short distances are mega expensive and a rental car more than pay for themselves. The apartment is on a lovely well-maintained complex and is very close to the beach, and has a few nice restaurants within walking distance. The location of the resort is very central and nowhere seemed to be more than a 30 min drive.
The only slight negative was that the internet was a bit patchy, though that may be because they were still recovering from the damage caused by Irma.
I would definitely recommend Jacinthe's apartment. It has everything you could want at a reasonable price. We enjoyed our stay there very much.

31 Oct 2017
Thanks Gary - appreciate the review and I'm glad your family enjoyed my condo. I'm glad we got to meet and that could be of help. Cheers!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing