We really were disappointed with the apartment, since it doesn't cost so much at all!
Apartment itself is quiet nice and good furnished, in centre of Agia Napa, BUT:
- extremely noisy! You sleep as at the disco (with closed window) until 5 in the morning and at 7 a.m. church bells begin to ring... our small (5 months and 4 years old) children were woken up by it and didnt sleep any more(
- water pressure in the shower very bad and almost impossible to install it warm - very hot or very cold. For adults more or less, but again for children no way.
- swimming pool near apartment is impossible dirty. Being said there are two swimming pools in the area, but nobody gives info where is the second, we didnt found. Complex of apartments is very basic accommodation itself.
- Main disappointment was the beach - it is lie that the it is 100 meters from apartment. It was the main criteria for us to choose the place to stay. Even if u run it is not 2 minutes. To the city beach (which is not very good) it was about 10 minutes to go (for us with baby stroller - 20). and nissi beach which you see on the photo of apartment is about 10 minutes driving...
Disappointing things from the hosts also:
- i've asked straight the owner many times if the place suits for small children and if the sea is really near and she said yes.
- I've asked in mails if Internet is provided, and it was said it is. In fact we had to wait 5 days until it will be installed and we had to pay for it 25 Euro for 10 days! There was no word about it in mails and from my side there was a question - if everything included in price...
- After receiving back our deposit we lost 25 Euro additionally, it said because of the bank, but why should we have this lost? By paying for rent we used paypal and it was ok with sum.
May be for young club people the place would be fine, but I think the price should be much lower.