“Amazing boat tour”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Japanese Samurai was there. I wanted to see a boat in the blue sky with my own eyes which many picutures in Lampeduza shows through the internet. Finally I could see it. It was so amazing. I've never seen such a beautiful scenery!
And this boat's captains were very kind and the people who joined this tour same time were also freindly. I am Japanese and joined this tour alone, but word was not necessary to enjoy this tour. Don't hesitate, you can have a great time even if you cannot speak Italian, English.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"island"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

It is mandatory spending at least one day touring lampedusa by boat to view the entire beauty of the island and reach all the amazing spots.
Nino is an expert sea man who will take you to discover all the island with his kindness and professionalism.
The boat is brand new (we actually were the first passengers), it is very clean and has lots of space.
A great lunch is served on board.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a very good day at Nino's boat: lots of food (lots and lots of good food: fish, shrimp, squids, pasta, wine and cannoli), gorgeous places to spot and swim, very helpful and communicative staff.

Thanks

Reviewed 25 August 2015

The best boat trip in Lampedusa. It was amazing, though we are non-Italian but all the 12 travelers take care of so well. They were so hospitable, food wine amazing

1  Thank Gulayaz
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 July 2015

I can't speak for other boat experiences, but I would really come back to Nino, as his tour was just perfect. He led us to some of the best bays with amazing waters, the boat is not big, he only takes about 12 people, so you can really get to know everyone. Probably best if you occupy a seat on the upper floor for the best views, since downstairs you'll always find a spot to relax in the shades. The food was delicious, all home made by his wife, caponata, various antipasti with tuna, olives..all you want. We thought this was all, but then there was the pasta! We probably ate better than in many restaurants and I found the price very good. Really recommended!