“NIce vawes, good instructor!”

Go Ride A Wave Noosa - Surf Lessons
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Go Ride A Wave Noosa offers 2 hour surfing lessons every day from $59. We provide rash shirts or wetsuits depending on conditions, a soft beginner surf board and a fully qualified surf life saver as your instructor. Safe conditions, warm water, and we will get you standing up quickly - everyone should try surfing at Noosa.
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Very nice time. Dedicated instructor. Class of 3 people and he have enough for everyone. I would recomend!

All reviews
"assurance"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Reviewed 8 June 2018

I took a surf class at Noosa and it was amazing. It was my second surf lesson. The instructor was in the water with me the whole time and built my confidence to stand, try a shorter board, catch green waves and just share surf culture/ ettiquette in our conversation. He was friendly and focused on fun.

The beach where I took the lesson had clear water, plenty of space and good waves for learning. I'll definitely return for some more lessons.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Such a wonderful day! The kids and I throughly enjoy our experience, we will definitely do this again