“Peaceful and friendly”

3 Hearts Ceramics and Cafe
Ranked #4 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Mandurah
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I came here with a friend to do some creative planning and the staff were super friendly but also left us in peace as we scribbled and discussed. The decor is nearly all white and so feels like a clean slate, and the crockery is all cute hand painted ceramics.

You can even come in here for a coffee and paint some gorgeous ceramics while you’re there, you choose from a range of pieces and pick out some paints and they fire & glaze it for you, PLUS it’s super affordable.

The food and drinks all have vegan & paleo friendly options and they’d make lots of little raw balls etc.

My only low note was the ‘bulletproof coffee’ I had there- the guy explained how in his version he’d replaced the butter with X and the y with z (basically I think it was vegan) but the replacements weren’t fatty enough to help the caffeine release slowly and I be nearly had caffeine apoplexy!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in for coffee and light breakfast for the family, wonderful service and kind smiles - good coffee in funky handmade mugs as well.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Have been to this little cafe for the coffee a few times after our walk around the marina. It is a subtle little place where if you have the time and patience you can treat the kids or simply come with a friend and create a ceramic masterpiece. However we just love the coffee. It was explained to me that I should never need sugar or honey in my coffee ever again as it was all about splitting the brew and timing the extraction just right....or something like that...I don't care, I did not need sugar and the coffee was just superb. The homemade gluten free and other little goodies are nice to indulge in, after a bit of exercise.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I love this little cafe. The coffee is outstanding and I love how passionate Anthony is of his brews. It really is the best coffee in WA. We also chose to paint some ceramics on our last visit. Looking forward to picking up the finished pieces and more yummy coffee

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I attended this cafe that also provides a unique and fun activity of painting ceramics of your choice. A nice family atmosphere, though small, the coffee was good. Unfortunately it’s too expensive to visit twice $9 muffins ( nothing special) and $20 for the cheapest ceramic that can be painted makes this extremely expensive with kids in tow. With even 2 kids a coffee kids drinks and 3 muffins you do the math.

Date of visit: August 2017