“Good Thai food”

Kinn Thai Restaurant
Get food delivered
Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Wantirna
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Good place to eat at Knox. In the cinema precinct. Busy place but lots of staff and the service is good. Seating inside and out. The food is good and good choices on the menu. Also do free local delivery if the order is over $30 to the local area.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (137)

Reviewed 17 January 2021

After 10 minutes of arrival, we have not received the menu. We have ordered an orange duck and it was $28, however, it only served 8 pieces of meat. Additionally, the portion of every food is very small and expensive.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 23 December 2020 via mobile

Amazing food every time. Quick food service for a super busy place. Drinks take a bit longer to come out but can understand with how full the restaurant is.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank tarakY9562AZ
Reviewed 22 November 2020

We went there last night and we did enjoy our meals...barramundi and pad thai but why is the Salmon nashi salad no longer on the menu !? It would have to be the all around favorite
Please bring back !!!!!

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank Raymond D
Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

This is my second time to this restaurant this week, it’s a newly found gem in this area I didn’t know existed.
Good food, good service and great value. On Thursday my wife had the salmon salad and I had the lamb shank in masman curry sauce. On Saturday my wife had the Asian vegetables and I had the pork ribs, oh my goodness sooo good. We also had desert both days. Mango with sticky rice and then Taro balls in coconut milk. Delicious. Highly Recommend.

Date of visit: March 2020