Ways to Experience Dingo Tours
from US$174.63
from US$314.91
from US$2,533.99
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I booked a blue mountain tour for my trip to Sydney. Before I arrived they informed me that the date I chose wouldn't be running a tour as not enough people had booked, and asked if I could go a day earlier. I managed to rearrange my schedule and change my other bookings. I got the updated voucher that confirmed the date, pickup time, and pickup location. I made sure I was outside waiting 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time. However no one ever showed. Not only that but when I tried calling and emailing there was no response. I called during business hours, and still no answer. This completely messed up my trip and now it's too late to find another tour to the blue mountains. I will be sure to tell everyone I meet to never use this company. If I could gove it less than 1 star I would.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We had a great educational experience, saw kangaroos up close in the wild and the Three Sisters in their glory....all in the time allotted! Very knowledgeable and a great sense of humour and a true passion for Australia and it's culture.
We would highly recommend

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Great visit on a beautiful sunny day in Blue Mts. Just being away from the crowds and visiting the Animal Park early and seeing Three Sisters from another location made it nice. Enjoyed our walk to Lookouts and having a picnic. Botanical Gardens had nice displays. Jelle gave much information about the mountains and the burned area. He was an entertaining guide!

1  Thank anniew874
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Jelle is an excellent and flexible guide with much knowledge to share. Even though we had an extremely foggy day and the views of the blue mountains were muted, he still managed to make it a fun experience all around!

1  Thank Adam U
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

The tour was perfect. We were able to see a lot of different places, we didn't have to make any lines or worry about anything, the guide was so nice and he had everything ready, including good breakfast and an amazing lunch. Best tour with the best price and people.

Date of experience: August 2017