Ways to Experience Dingo Tours
from US$174.63
from US$314.91
from US$2,533.99
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Had a lovely day on the tour with Jelle and his girl friend We almost cancelled due to me hurting my leg but we were glad we didn't as Jelle tailored the tour to suite us nothing was too much trouble he was a really knowledgeable guy with a quirky sense of humour. If you only go on one tour in Australia go on this one Dingo tours simply the best

2  Thank 722jean
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Went on a one day tour to The Blue Mountains. It became a private tour for a group of us in Sydney on business which was a great thing. Jelle was very accommodating to what ever we wanted to do. From hiking to eating to seeing wildlife; everything was perfect. Even though the weather didn't cooperate we actually got some beautiful photos of the area. I highly recommend Dingo Tours!

1  Thank Devon B
Reviewed 12 April 2014

My husband and I booked a private tour of the Blue Mountains with Jelle from Dingo Tours. The tour was excellent from the time he picked us up at 7:15 to the time he dropped us off at the end of the day. He prepared us very well for the vagaries of the weather and let us know what the back up plans would be if it rained. As it turned out we had beautiful weather so we were able to see all of the beautiful lookouts he planned for and we were able to do the long hike into the canyon. Jelle also shared his extensive knowledge about the birds and the plants in the mountains as well as his local knowledge about Australia. The result is that we had a fabulous day and I highly recommend his tours.

Date of experience: April 2014
1  Thank bethhE5016NJ
Reviewed 23 March 2014

This was a great day trip. We came from the States and we looking for a nice day trip while staying in Australia. Jelle, our guide and the owner of Dingo Tours, was amazing and fabulous. We got to take a great trip into the Blue Mountains that was over crowded with tourists. The weather was cooperating very well at the beginning of the day, so Jelle adjusted the tour slightly, so we were able to get the most of the day. He was very informative and knowledge, and a great host for the day. I would definitely recommend Dingo Tours if you are looking for more of an intimate and personal tour of the Blue Mountains.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

My daughter and I were looking on trip advisor for someone who could tell us where the "mid cliff hike" in the Blue Mountains was located. Jelle was the only person on the forum that recognized the picture we posted (it was from an article on the 10 best hikes in the world) as the middle part of the National Pass! We hired Jelle for the day and he was great! He picked us up at our Sydney hotel right on time and we started at the Featherdale Park before it opened to see the koalas and wallabys. We then went to a beautiful overlook in the Blue Mountains (not a usual tourist trap one!) where Jelle provided tea and TimTams for us! You must have Jelle show you how to really eat TimTams and tea - there's a secret trick to it - yummy! We continued on to the Three Sisters and the Warlukurlangu Artists where we bought some wonderful authentic aboriginal art. Lastly, we started on our main objective...hiking the National Pass. The Pass is a moderately challenging hike that says it takes 5-6 hours but we completed it in less than 3 hours. My daughter and I are fairly fast hikers and Jelle (unlike many guides we've had in other countries in the past) was a good sport and kept up with us without complaint! He had also made us a yummy picnic lunch that we ate on a break in the trail. It was a fabulous day- we got to do everything we could have asked for and more. Jelle was very knowledgeable and personable. We would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking an authentic Australian tour and not just a run-of-the-mill tourist trap tour.

1  Thank Pioneer802914