“Wonderful ”

Three Sisters Thai Massage Boutique
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Retreat and relax in the heart of the blue mountains at Three Sisters Thai Massage Boutique
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Wow great relaxing massage i had the 1 hour massage and it was absolute bliss
I would highly recommend this peaceful place

1  Thank Belinda S
"knots"
"stone"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 3 May 2017

My husband and I had a wonderful and relaxing experience at the Three Sisters Thai Massage. The staff were friendly and very professional. We had the 'Hot Stones Massage with Warm Oil' in the couples room. We would highly recommend it!!

1  Thank Connie801
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Attended on a Saturday with an appointment booked a week in advanced. I walked in and was told I was 10 mins early so was told to come back so I did. I entered again and waited to be served for quite a while. The premises was clean, pleasant and well presented. When I was finally attended too I was given the first room right near the front door. I got prepared, laid on the bed, again I waited a while for someone to attend to me, a lady then came in and started my massage. I will admit she was a good massager, quite firm but I was ok with this. About 15 minutes in she had to leave the room to attend to people out in reception, this continued throughout my whole massage, 5 times to be precise, she also had to answer phones. I was also cold towards the end of the massage and also throughout my massage there was a mobile phone constantly ringing that was on vibrate, may have been another customer but still was annoying. Once my massage finished I checked the time, I booked for 90 mins but only received 70 minutes not including all the interruptions plus they wanted to charge me for the full 90 minutes, I refused to pay and I paid for 60 minutes. Overall a good massager but a bad experience...I believe it has potential if they had more one on one dedication to their clients, I will not be returning and I am local.

6  Thank Sandi M
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

So I got a massage as a present after sending my wife here for her birthday. She raved about it and I wasn't disappointed. Friendly service, awesome hot stone massage, relaxing Thai jasmine tea to finish. All round a great experience and very relaxing.

2  Thank Adam C