“Thank you so wonderful”

Three Sisters Thai Massage Boutique
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Retreat and relax in the heart of the blue mountains at Three Sisters Thai Massage Boutique
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Was given a birthday voucher, for a 60 min. Deep tissue massage. Thoroughly enjoyed the deep work out. Great simple place. Did wonders for my body. Well done. Value for money.

1  Thank Siu Lin D
"knots"
"stone"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 8 November 2016

I chose the deep tissue and Thai option for 1.5hrs. It was excellent and really got into my sore places. It seemed to employ some of the lengthening movements of yoga which worked well with the treatment. Place seems very popular with locals, especially ladies who speak of it glowingly. It is very clean and nicely laid out. Staff are polite and professional. Recommended and looking forward t a return visit before I leave Katoomba.

1  Thank Peter-the-eater77
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Great way to finish the day after a long trek through wentworth falls. These ladies know what they are doing!

1  Thank warren934
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Me and my partner stumbled upon this place after the weather turned for the worst while visiting the three sisters, we booked 90 minutes oil and hot stones and I can honestly say its the best massage I have ever had, the place is very nicely set up, with big comfortable beds, my partner loved the couples room.

At the end of the massage we were given 10 minutes of head massage, I'm not sure if this is normal here as I've never had it anywhere else but I recommend asking for it, I could of done the full 90 minutes just on my head!!

We booked a 90 minutes for $99 promotion and were very surprised that we received an additional discount for a couple

2  Thank george d
See more reviews
Reviewed 29 January 2016

This is one of the best massages for muscle spasm I have ever had, anywhere in the world actually. None of the vague rub-down that sometimes passes as deep tissue and pressure massage, but a totally professional treatment from a masseur who was really very skilled at locating and softening up the points giving me trouble, and spot-on judgement as to the right pressure.

I have entrenched shoulder and neck muscle tension, so I was tender in a few spots after the first treatment, but not at all bruised, and got a huge improvement in mobility and pain relief, especially by the second visit. Also, the quality did not diminish between visits, which is important. The place is at street level in amongst the cafes at the lower end of Katoomba St. You'll find the people very quiet but courteous and friendly, and the place is spotless and has a nice ambience. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.

3  Thank ray w