Three Sisters Thai Massage Boutique
Review Highlights
Very Happy - They know their stuff!

My girlfriend and I just had a massage from here and we both came out feeling fantastic. I had a... read more

Reviewed 30 September 2018
Jane B
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Hot Stone Couples Massage

Went here the other day for the Winters Special. I've never had a hot stone massage before but it... read more

Reviewed 25 September 2018
After-Adrenaline
Sydney

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 November 2016

I chose the deep tissue and Thai option for 1.5hrs. It was excellent and really got into my sore places. It seemed to employ some of the lengthening movements of yoga which worked well with the treatment. Place seems very popular with locals, especially ladies who speak of it glowingly. It is very clean and nicely laid out. Staff are polite and professional. Recommended and looking forward t a return visit before I leave Katoomba.

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank Peter-the-eater77
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Great way to finish the day after a long trek through wentworth falls. These ladies know what they are doing!

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank warren934
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Me and my partner stumbled upon this place after the weather turned for the worst while visiting the three sisters, we booked 90 minutes oil and hot stones and I can honestly say its the best massage I have ever had, the place is very nicely set up, with big comfortable beds, my partner loved the couples room.

At the end of the massage we were given 10 minutes of head massage, I'm not sure if this is normal here as I've never had it anywhere else but I recommend asking for it, I could of done the full 90 minutes just on my head!!

We booked a 90 minutes for $99 promotion and were very surprised that we received an additional discount for a couple

Date of experience: June 2016
2  Thank george d
Reviewed 29 January 2016

This is one of the best massages for muscle spasm I have ever had, anywhere in the world actually. None of the vague rub-down that sometimes passes as deep tissue and pressure massage, but a totally professional treatment from a masseur who was really very skilled at locating and softening up the points giving me trouble, and spot-on judgement as to the right pressure.

I have entrenched shoulder and neck muscle tension, so I was tender in a few spots after the first treatment, but not at all bruised, and got a huge improvement in mobility and pain relief, especially by the second visit. Also, the quality did not diminish between visits, which is important. The place is at street level in amongst the cafes at the lower end of Katoomba St. You'll find the people very quiet but courteous and friendly, and the place is spotless and has a nice ambience. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Date of experience: January 2016
3  Thank ray w
Reviewed 24 January 2016

After walking around Katoomba sightseeing with a heavy camera for hours, I decided to take a chance a give Three Sisters Thai Massage Boutique a try.

Upon entering, I was greeted warmly. I generally found the staff really friendly and I was talked through all the options on offer. I opted for the Thai massage with hot stones and aroma oils for 60 mins.

The first thing I noticed was how clean the shop was; there was a nice smell of recently washed linen when I lay on the massage table. The table itself was really comfortable and larger than normal. In other places I have been my arms go asleep hanging off the bed because it is too small or the hole for your face is too small causing headache. These beds are perfect.

The massage itself was INCREDIBLE! Not too hard / not too soft – just perfect, but I was asked if the pressure was ok early during the massage. The hot stones used relaxed my muscles to the point I did not want it to stop. I sometimes have a slight allergic reaction to massage oil, not here though. I actually asked why, apparently only natural oils are used.

There may be other massage shops in Katoomba but do yourself a favour and give Three Sisters Thai Massage a go. I promise that you will not regret it! Ill be going back.

Date of experience: January 2016