“Best icecream ever!”

Sinners and Saints Ice-Creamery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Forster
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

My best friend and I went and got icecream today and it did not disappoint! I got rocky road and my friend got salted caramel and we were in food heaven. If your in the area you must stop!! So so good!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 18 April 2018

When we go on holidays, we like to find the best ice-creameries in the area. So far, we have been quite proud of the fact that we have not found one that compares to our favourite gelato place in our home town, apart from one that equaled it. HOWEVER, Sinners and Saints Ice-Creamery just amazed and delighted me with its texture and flavours! My husband LOVED his banana bongo, so rich and full of flavour, he was so happy! We have found a very fierce rival to our home town gelato place! If you're ever in Forster, Sinners and Saints is a MUST!!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018

At New years time we spent a week in the area in a local Van park. Once the kids where asleep my sister suggested we get some ice-cream from one of the local shops. So we snuck off to Sinners and Saints.

Now I can't remember what the Sundae I got was called, but I do remember the Chocolate and also Salted Caramel Ice cream that it contained.

The added cream filled Brandy snap was just a bonus and the next 20 minutes where spent in some sort of Ice cream related high as my Sister and I just Giggled at each others ice cream covered faces.

If your in the Forster/Tuncurry area put this on your list after lunch or dinner, an Ice cream from Sinners and Saints, then a short stroll down to the waters edge to enjoy your treat while watching out for passing dolphins.

The only problem was the people starring at us, hasn't anyone ever seen people between 38 and 44 covered in Ice cream before?

Truly an experience, the young people that they had behind the counter where well trained, friendly and handled the big rush we seemed to be in the middle of very very well.

A credit to the owners and Staff, You have to try this place!

Did I mention the chocolate Thickshake I Secretly had "While getting bread" the next day? Good luck deciding what to get, more than one visit may be necessary.

ENJOY.

3  Thank justin c
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Grabbed some ice cream after dinner up the road and for a reasonable price, we just some really yummy flavours.

2  Thank Rafalls
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Treat for us all on a visit to Forster. Coconut and salty caramel DELICIOUS. So many flavours to choose from. We had visited the tourist centre prior to this and they gave us a voucher so we could get a double cone for the price of a single. Winner! Will definitely be back next time we visit Forster.

2  Thank Linda M