“Fresh and delicious”

Ranked #1 of 12 Quick Bites in Forster
Price range: US$1 - US$39
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Exceptionally good food and service.
Reviewed 16 November 2018 via mobile

The quality of all the seafood was outstanding and cooked to perfection. My son loved his battered flathead. I had fresh oysters,gluten free salt and pepper squid and grilled salmon. Definitely the best I have tasted and the staff are so friendly.I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 12 November 2018

We have often visited Forster and eat at Beach Street Seafood every visit. The fish & chips are top quality, always cooked fresh and serves are very ample. I can fully understand how this place won the award for best fish & chips in NSW for 2018.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit to Beach Street Seafood. Staff suggested we share a meal if we weren’t very hungry, which was great. We had the flathead tails and chips and a few calamari rings. It was a fabulous meal. We brought some wine and they gave us wine glasses which was very nice. Service from everyone was so attentive and friendly. A great meal. Thank you all.

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

Ok the fish was good The potato scallops (cakes) were a bit like mash potatoes batter good. Can’t get over the dim sim When ordering, I asked “How many ds for $3.50?” Reply “1 but they’re quite large” ok I’ll have 1 Not large or good. The staff were lovely very friendly and organised but seriously $3.50 Sorry. If you want fish and chips only Probably a good option but the one over the road drew no criticism from me.

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

I heard on facebook they were a contendor for the best fish and chips in nsw.
Me and my wife were goin shopping and a walk at afew beaches and stopped in here.
Easy parking round corner in centre of road.
Not far to walk close to everything in main st forster.
Ordered fish and chips and it came with a huge piece of fish delicous chips.
Fresh lemon from the esky and hone made tartare sauce.
What can i say for the $ we paid we got a good feed.
Definetely go back there again.