“Amazing breakfast!”

Rustik Hive Bar & Grill
Ranked #15 of 90 Restaurants in Forster
Description: we Offer breakfast, lunch & dinner. Cafe by day and restaurant by night. We try hard to please and make sure our customers are happy. Large breakfast menu to suit the family with a special menu for celiacs. Dinner is fresh pasta made by our Italian chef Danny, tasty Asian dishes made by our Philipino chef Mateo, and we are the home of the hot rocks with juicy fillets of steak & chicken to satisfy the steak lovers. If seafood is your choice we serve fresh seafood platters, fish of day and seafood pasta. Plenty to choose from for any palette. Light Entertainment every Saturday night from February to may & September to December. Hope to see you in the hive.
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Staff are lovely and friendly, the lovely lady in the kitchen brought a picture and crayons for my 2 year old. Breakfast was huge and cooked exactly to the request of myself and family (my mother is very fussy)
This will be our regular place for brekkie! Very impressed! Awesome coffee as well!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank LaurenMcKenzie04

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Great vegan options for brekky - we had the smashed hash and vegan wrap. Multiple vegan and vegetarian options laid out on the breakfast menu and the owner said she has more during the summer when there's better produce available.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank leucodendrum
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Had the Beez Bun. A top of the market form of egg and bacon bun. Well worth the $16 dollars..my wife had the Beez Breafast with hollainase sauce. Cooked to perfection.....and she is fussy with eggs.
Will gladly return

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank steve s
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Dropped in here AGAIN for breakfast with the wife the kids and grandchildren
I thought this may a little to much at this time of the morning.
Quick service
Great meal
Great view of the water.

Can’t wait to go back for the dinner next time I’m in town again with the family.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We called in for dinner one night as we hadn't been before and happy we did. I ordered a fish curry which was delicious, others had pasta and tapas which looked great also. I would definitely order the tapas next time I'm there. Service was good and lovely open air seating. The price was reasonable as well.

Date of visit: November 2017