“Using my birthday voucher”

Hog's Breath Cafe Forster
Ranked #20 of 94 Restaurants in Forster
Price range: US$13 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Australian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2019

Very friendly and warm welcome into the restaurant. Service was always with a smile and advice on choices helpful. Food was as described and delicious.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 28 January 2019 via mobile

Had dinner with my wife who has special food requirements due to health conditions.
Certainly staff was accomodating and her dish was served in accordance to requirements. My thanks to the kitchen hereby.
My dishes I ordered where more than a sufficient serve( ribs).
Quick waiting, friendly stuff and food as expected. No complaints here.
Pricing is ok. Even for a cocktail.
We will be back.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 24 December 2018 via mobile

Had an early dinner last night the staff were very friendly and happy to accommodate. Decent sized portions best value are the kids meals. It's just what it is burgers and steaks with fried sides or mashed potatoes.
Even the grilled chicken salad comes with fried mushrooms and potatoes.
If you want a semi descent meal with kids come here it's very kid friendly

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank 816jaredj
Reviewed 14 December 2018 via mobile

Is always busy with lots of customers & some staff are very young with a few mistakes but was ok
Good is ok but could be better with under cooked steak

Have returned but really no change
A little expensive but again ok

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank G4851UVtonyh
Reviewed 12 December 2018 via mobile

My family and I visited Hogs Breathe last week. We’ve often gone there as the kids love it and the curly fries are a novelty but I can guarantee we won’t be rushing back after this experience. After we ordered and the entree was bought out we were advised by the waitress that our meals would be bought out at the same time as there was a large party innafter us. This resulted in the entree being wasted as we couldn’t eat both at the same time. If we were advised of this earlier we wouldn’t have ordered both and wasted our money. When my main arrived you could tell the cooking staff were flustered. My steak was over done and extremely fatty. It was literally thrown onto the plate. The mushrooms were burnt to a crisp and again lobbed on top. And the potato had a mountain of sour cream poured on top that had no care and attention and I had to scrape off. Thankyou for the salad which you now also need to pay separately for. And the reaction from staff “oh”... I can not believe this was a $30 plus meal. So disappointed.

Date of visit: December 2018