“Cheap, tasty and plenty of it!!”
Review of Forster Noodle Bar

Forster Noodle Bar
Ranked #44 of 89 Restaurants in Forster
Reviewed 25 April 2018

The noodle selection is good and served up quickly. Our takeaway was very tasty but one bowl would do for two unless you are both very hungry.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We have been to Forster Noodle Bar several times on past visits & enjoyed our meal however I have been twice this holiday & disappointed with both meals...first I ordered Sweet & Sour Beef & Noodles...received Satay Beef..thought I would try again ordering the Sweet & Sour...this time the noodles lay in pink coloured water....so disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We felt like some Chinese for dinner and came across Noodle bar. We ordered short soup, steamed dim sims, sweet and sour pork and chicken fried rice. Some of the best Chinese I’ve had!! YUM.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

First time I've tried Noodle Bar at Forster after son's recommended and wasn't disappointed. Chinese and Malaysian food with huge range of choice. Reasonable prices and food was delicious. I'll be going back again.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 15 January 2018

The food tasted very very good, service is always fast and the price is considered very very cheap! You also can choose a variety of Malaysian cuisines such as Roti Canai, Nasi Lemak, Wonton mee, Beef Rendang and so many more! Highly recommended!!!

Date of visit: January 2018