“Magical Day”
Review of Lady Enid Sailing

Lady Enid Sailing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lady Enid recreates that classic age of yachting enjoyed in the 1960’s when sailing was more about elegance and chic than corporate sponsorship and carbon fibre. The experience of sailing to Whitehaven Beach on this beautiful and rare classic gives as much to the day as the the destination. Become involved as much or as little as you like.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 16 October 2018

From the moment we stepped on board this magnificent yacht we knew we were in for a magical day. We were welcomed by the wonderful crew of Dave, Dan, Greg & our gorgeous hostess, Kaiesha. We then motored out of the marina on what was a perfect Airlie Beach day. As we headed towards the islands the crew raised the sails & we experienced this wonderful yacht at its best. Our first stop was snorkeling & Dan ensured we were all well informed & all were comfortable to experience the beauty below the water.
Our next stop was Whitehaven Beach. Nothing could prepare us for the beauty we were to experience. It is truly breathtaking.
After a swim we headed back to the yacht where we were treated to a fabulous lunch.
Once again we were lucky enough to set sail & during this time we were treated to champagne & cheese.
Thank you to everyone envolved who made our day a memory we will treasure forever.

All reviews
"sailing experience"
in 5 reviews
"morning tea"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
in 4 reviews
"white haven"

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing relaxing day sailing around the Whitsundays. Crew were fabulous, very friendly and fun. Food was superb and there was plenty of it. This was the highlight of our trip to Australia, the perfect way to spend the day. Would highly recommend to anyone. Thank you very much for a great and unforgettable day.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 12 October 2018

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Wow,what an amazing day, beautiful boat, fantastic hosts, one of the best tours i have ever done, must do if your in Airlie beach.

1  Thank Curiosity293731
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 October 2018

I did several tours while at the Whitsundays (Cruise Whitsundays diving, my friend did their snorkeling, Sea Sprint Snorkeling, and a day at hamilton island) and this was by far my best experience! If you are going to do anything at the Whitsundays I highly recommend the snorkel tour on Lady Enid. All of the other tours took us to reefs that were almost completely bleached, whereas Lady Enid took us to a beautiful, vibrant reef to snorkel at. There were few enough people on the boat that everybody had ample room, and the skipper, captain, and boat hand got to know each of us well. The crew of 3 was extremely kind and friendly and I felt so welcome there. The boat was absolutely stunning, and I felt so integrated with nature, moreso than on the other boats I went on, it being a sailboat. The views were absolutely breathtaking. Bright blue water and mountains everywhere. The food was also great! They accommodated my dietary restrictions, and provided plenty of healthy food and options as well. They even provided jackets for when we got cold from the wind. I would do this tour again in a heartbeat, and my friend who went with feels the same way. (We didn't feel the same way with any of the other tours we did there, so it says something.) Highly Recommend! (I did this tour September 25, 2018)

Date of experience: September 2018