“Chilled vibe, delicious cuisine”

The Rising Sun Bar & Bistro
Ranked #23 of 65 Restaurants in Palm Cove
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Standing proudly in the middle of Williams esplanade we offer all day dining with a relaxed coastal vibe. We focus on being a house of good food and a home of hospitality, offering locally sourced products, a great variety of beverages, outside dining and a kids corner. So go where the locals go and come on down to The Rising Sun!
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch here while on holiday.

Although the service is perhaps a little slow by city standards, it fits with the classy but relaxed vibe of the cafe.

The food we ate was fantastic - I had a Super Food Salad that exceeded all expectations.

The staff are friendly but not intrusive and the location is superb - right across from the beach and some stunning views.

I’d come back for sure.

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Beautiful seafood and friendly service. We enjoyed the rice paper rolls with prawn and papaya , and the grilled Cobia. Happy to recommend.

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Recently went for dinner with my daughter. I had the pork ribs, which was delicious, and my daughter ordered the nachos. Serves were very generous. The waitress was pleasant, though under the pump. Overall a pleasant evening, would recommend.

2  Thank Robyn B
Reviewed 11 October 2018

We had our best experience in Palm Cove at this hidden gem.
What I really liked was the attitude of the staff.
They were all friendly and competent which is a rarity in my experience of this beautiful area of the world. Our waitress Zoe was amazing. I hope her employers appreciate what a talent she is.
Our meals were great too so the kitchen also deserve congratulations.
I strongly recommend this place

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our meals and my daughter has food allergies and they were very accommodating. Beautiful spot and friendly staff.