“Great food ”

Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a good variety on the menu and not over the top with price. Service was fairly quick and wasn’t over crowded.

1  Thank T594DMdawnb
Write a ReviewReviews (2,580)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ( Locals ) went there the first time last week and we were not really impressed with that place.
Yes the view is amazing 5 stars......but the place is not really well looked after.
It already starts with the menu card, which I have included in my photos.
The Plastic cover was broken.
Prices are not the cheapest and I definitely didn't like what I saw in the kitchen.....unfortunately I had already eaten...
Our Fries were a bit greasy and some tasted a bit as if they were cooked in the same fat as Fish.
Also some of our Fries were just lukewarm some were really hot.

Putting all my experience together I wouldn't choose this Place to have a meal
Drinks might be ok....
Staff was friendly, but we had to wait nearly 10 min for someone to come to take our orders.

3  Thank hhx2_12
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped at this place for a late breakfast. Great atmosphere and lives up to it name... has a great vibe, with friendly welcoming service.. you may ask what does one have for a late breakfast, of course ... Egg Benedict washed down with a low carb beer (got to watch the waist line).

1  Thank ClareO186
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been visiting Chill on an annual basis for many years. It has expanded and continuously improving. Breakfast menu is imaginative and delicious, afternoon drinks reasonably priced and we know we’re on holidays when we’re perched on the stools looking through the palms at the gorgeous view. Best coffee in Palm Cove too. Love it here and the staff are excellent. Thank you!

1  Thank Portlangs
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

went her for lunch i had the wagu burger was ok not too much flavour. my wife had the fish taco's looked good on presentation but not that tasty and pus my wife got sick afterwards not sure if it was related???

1  Thank antoniodU4418WI